PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Win Your Own Pogo Spike Plush Doll

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Start an adventure with our latest Club Pogo exclusive Pogo Mini collectible series! Travel around the world with your spiffy sidekick Spike and see where he pops up each month.

To celebrate his journey, we want to know where you take Spike! Put Print out your own paper doll Spike, take a snapshot of him in a fun location and create a unique caption. Send your submission along with your screen name to pogominicontest@pogo.com by September 19, 2012.

Our 24 favorite scenes featuring Spike will win a Spike plush doll.

Full Story & Downloadable PDF file to print out:

http://news.pogo.com/spot-spike-snapshot-contest/?sourceid=fb_pogofanfeed_mtx_min_contest_090612

Pic of PDF file which is also a pic of the doll:

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Oh dang it. Just 2 weeks ago I got a pic of me with the Blue Man Group. They were the nicest guys and I know I would have won Spike by having them hold a cutout of him. Maybe I can photoshop it.

Squid

Keep in mind that if you use Autos on your account, they may check for TOS compliance if you win.  Just something to think about.  If you can, use a "clean" account for your submission.

bobby

disneyland lady

Quote from: bobby on September 06, 2012, 09:31:07 PM
it looks like it has problems

Of course it does, the poor plush works for Pogo. But they are working on the issues and Coming Soon there will be a fix.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview