This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wth?!?!?!

Started by Falcon!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

Ok, so I was helping warrior with her badge, I activated it, and it wouldn't tell me my progress, so I went to the home page, and it said 0/32... So I checked mine, did one part of a Claire Heart episode, and it didn't do my progress, so I went to the home page, and the progress was 0/90...

snap20

I just did an episode and it's showing correctly for me 60/90. Not sure what the deal is, might have to contact pogo help.

I have to say, the thing that frustrates me about these hidden object games is a vague description of the item. For instance a "hair slide"? I have NO idea what that is, or is supposed to look like. If you had told me it was a bobbypin or even a hair beret I would know what it was. I've never seen it called a "hair slide", but then again, I'm a dude, and always have had short hair.

And the description for the item "pin". Well, wouldn't you naturally look for a push pin or thumbtack or sewing pin? Nope, it's a bowling pin. They can't put "bowling pin" as the item? Stupid.

Sue

Quote from: snap20 on September 06, 2012, 03:04:45 PM
but then again, I'm a dude, and always have had short hair.
LOL

Falcon check your badges to see if the badge is there. Mine is showing not done but I have the badge so that is all that matters to me.

Squid

Yes, I saw the same thing:  Did the challenge, got the badge and later it showed that I hadn't done the challenge.  i checked badges and saw the badge was still there so I figured it's another Pogo goof-up.

snap20

I completed it yesterday and it's still showing on my homepage that it is completed.

Falcon!

Oh, ever since Pogo changed the homepage, nothing is right

Stinkerbell

This 'new and improved' home page is UGLY. It looks like the freebie pogo page.

That is all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview