PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$5 off $20 EA Game Card

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Save $5 on a $20 EA Game Card at participating GameStop stores.

EA Game Cards can be redeemed for 350 Pogo Gems or 3 months Club Pogo subscription.

I believe these can only be purchased in store.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Not all the stores know about this so make sure you call ahead and ask them to just scan them while you wait on the phone. I called 3 Gamestops by me and only 2 had them. I also got the employees name and asked them to hold a certain amount for me.

Squid

These cards are a bargain for gems... then use the gems on sale items and you're really saving some cash.  Just sayin'...

disneyland lady

I have to go back today and get the other half of the ones I asked her to hold. Once I got there yesterday, she told me that her boss told her there was a limit of 4 per day. I told her I could show a post online where someone got 20 of them and others got more than 4. She said she didn't want to risk her job and I certainly can understand that so I will be back today. She would not let me just leave and come back in with her boss hanging around.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 08, 2012, 06:17:56 AM
She would not let me just leave and come back in with her boss hanging around.
OMG, Dis, you and I think so much alike sometimes.  ROFL.

How many of these things do you buy?  The last time I bought some when they were on sale, I got three and still have one that hasn't been used.  I'm going back for two more, I think.  I'll call the GameStop near me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview