PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:41:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mini Mall Items - Fall Clothes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can now get some Fall Clothes in the Mini Mall - all the new items are token items.

http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Falcon!

Sue

I love the new bright, almost neon, colored clothes. Thanks for posting this Ken.

snowflower

coffee.gif

Thanks Mayhem, now we kNOW winter's just round the corner.. time to get some of those warm clothes ... brrrrr

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info!  Autumn is my fave time of the year!!   cheesy.gif

harley89

When I need clothes(other than jeans) my daughter or granddaughter take me shopping. I have no sense of style or color.   So I guess if I shop in the mini mall I will need to get a shopping buddy.

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on September 23, 2012, 04:09:14 AM
...if I shop in the mini mall I will need to get a shopping buddy.
I'm happy to help ya, Harley, but I suggest you just buy everything.  What else are we going to use tokens for?  You're going to look smashing!

harley89

Smashing more like a fish out of water.  I only wear jeans with sneakers or boots.  I do not own a dress or skirt.  When event comes up that requires upscale dress I have to buy it. Then when it comes up again whatever I bought before is unwearable(as it has been in storage for months possibly years)  When my daughter got married of course I had many helpers when shopping for dress. My daughter also went the extra mile and set me up to have my hair nails and makeup(which I do not own any) by a pro.  Took me a week to get my hair back and for my face to feel normal again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview