PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:25:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots is back!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Squid

There is no badge listed for this year....... yet?  Some years there have been no badges.  I got last year's badge on 10/14 so it might still be coming.

frankie.gif halloween22.jpg pumpkin1.gif

MsMissy

I havent seen it yet, but il look when i go back to pogo. I like that game. Im sure there will be a badge  soon. there always is.  pumpkin1.gif blackcat2.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

spooky slots has no rooms open....it's there but can't play it yet.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snowflower

disneyland lady

Whatever they do will probably be a special/limited edition cuz you really can't do a weekly since you would be limited to only playing when SS is back for its short run. And the truth is I am soooooo tired of all the slots games they have been doing. I am sure that Pogo has been running those slots games so often because most do not have issues with them as they do with the embedded games. I was hoping for new ranks since they had a whole year to work on that but I have seen all the "new badges" that are coming out and none of them are ranks for Spooky Slots. Oh well, maybe next year. I will not play the game unless there is some sort of badge and it would have to be some sort of Special Limited Edition. You cannot even find the badges for the old Spooky Slots because the drop down menus do not even have Spooky Slots as an option even in Find A Badge. I looked thru the Special Edition book and must have missed the badge cuz I only found Limited Edition Halloween badges and not the rank badges. Games book goes from SPades to SQuelchies.

Squid

There's usually a Special Edition and an MnM or Premium, right?  I recall there were years with no special edition badge, though, no?

hotpinklovesofa

I know that there are 2 badges for Spooky Slots. Are they at ranks 10 and 20? 

Yoming 2

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on September 26, 2012, 02:02:58 AM

That would be a " yes ".    Rank badges at 10 and 20

C~M

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on September 26, 2012, 02:02:58 AM

There are 3 rank badges, Ranks 10, 20, & 30.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 26, 2012, 07:59:57 AM
There are 3 rank badges, Ranks 10, 20, & 30.

My apologies....you are right.  I was trying to say there are badges at rank 10 and 20.   sad.gif     I'm old----chalk it up to another brain cell dying or already dead.    hysterical.gif   

hotpinklovesofa

Ugh, Pogo somehow erased my progress of a whole rank. I posted a message on the Pogo forum, I emailed customer service...I'm not getting my progress reinstated, am I?

*so annoyed*

disneyland lady

Yesterday they added the rank badges to the Game Book so the drop down menu now has it again. And I heard that the "Limited Edition" ones are now in the MnM books until Spooky Slots leaves and they go back into the Special Edition Book. So your MnM Books are off kilter (or back on kilter depending on how you think about it). I had several of my books marked for the halloween ones cuz I use that black cat icon and it is back in place!

NoWitch1

Is anyone having a problem with uncle otto finding the spooky slots game window today?  He's finding all the other ones just fine and it worked yesterday  sad.gif

jumperman1028

snowflower

coffee.gif

After rank 30, will they be adding more ranks and putting out a special Spooky Slots Halloween badge?

Squid

We'll see.  They have skipped over some years.  There will probably be another MnM badge for Halloween involving SS but after that, your guess is as good as mine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview