PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:24:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oops, Pogo mistake Wicked Laugh

Started by playerkane,

Previous topic - Next topic

playerkane

Wicked Laugh for women only 12 tokens in the Halloween section. Remember to take snapshots  camera.gif

Squid

Someone posted this already in the coffee shop, I think. 

Why snapshots?  Once it's in your closet, it's there for good.  No?

CindyLouWho

playerkane

Hey Squid,
What happens is Pogo realizes it's mistake and if you didn't pay the gem price for it, they remove it from your closet. If you take snapshots, sometimes you can use the item again.

playerkane

Oops, my bad. I've just seen that NoWitch did post it in Coffee Shop.
I was in the mini mall and had seen it. I just check the general pogo discussion and see what's posted. I didn't see it, so I posted it.

Squid

ozcar

hotpinklovesofa

I thought of getting it but it's so creepy and ugly looking (I'm much too vain.) I'd rather stick to my fangs. I had to get the stupid costume that comes with them but they're worth it. I look cute as a vampire especially in a nicer outfit.

NoWitch1

This isn't the first time they have had a pricing error, switching from gems to tokens.  I gift everyone on my friends list and have never had anything taken away or been later charged the gems for.  When a 'mistake' ends up in your closet you need to take a snapshot of it to keep it, otherwise it will disappear.  You can open that snapshot later, change the background, the outfit, etc., and the item is still in the "new, modified mini" plus it remains as a snapshot to modify another day... dancing16.gif

Squid

I've taken advantage of gem/token item mistakes and they were never taken away when they corrected the error.  I've never taken snapshots under those circumstances, either.

playerkane

I always have the Pogo Mistakes taken away from me. I was gifted the "Hair Folicles", it was tokens at the time, taken away from my closet. It still shows as a gift though. I learned with the "Flying Fairies" to take snapshots. I paid the token price and eventually they were removed from my closet. But I have the snapshots for future use. I'm not sure if they refunded the tokens or not.

Agreed, that is one ugly face but it's a deal and I have plenty of tokens to spend. lipsrsealed.gif

NoWitch1

The "flying fairies" were part of a bundle and accidentally ended up in everyone's closet.  I think even CrazyMan had them in his  giggle2.gif   I took snapshots and can still use them for free  cheerleading.gif - I like that I can change the background and outfits and things without them leaving...

playerkane

You are absolutely correct about the "Flying Fairies", NoWitch. 
My memory isn't what it use to be, I think  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview