This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mini Mall Items - Day of the Dead

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Come celebrate the dead with us. Party, dance and eat along with our Dia de los Muertos inspired Minis. Celebrate Halloween and outfit your Mini with the great Mexican tradition in honoring the dead.

A new limited edition "Butterfly Border" can be purchased for 10,000 tokens. Only ~15,000 left (and these won't be restocked) so get it while you can!

Also, check out your closet for your free "Dancing Dead" animated item (to find it, go to the Mini Mall homepage and click on "All My Items" and sort by "Release")

The items are available until November 3rd.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I love it when I can get my grubby hands on a limited edition token item.  TYVM!!

snowflower

Falcon!

MsMissy

Thanks Mayhem, wil have to check this out. always like something Free from pogo.  coffee.gif

playerkane

I see they took away the Dancing Dead from my closet.   shocked.gif  The Dancing Dead are now part of a 50 gem package. nono.gif  Had I known Pogo's true motives, I've would have taken a snapshot.  swear2.gif

Squid

Was the dancing dead a gem item originally and mistakenly offerred for tokens?  If you paid gems for it, I'd be complaining to Pogo.

playerkane

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was a freebie from Pogo.

Come celebrate the dead with us. Party, dance and eat along with our Dia de los Muertos inspired Minis. Celebrate Halloween and outfit your Mini with the great Mexican tradition in honoring the dead.

A new limited edition "Butterfly Border" can be purchased for 10,000 tokens. Only ~15,000 left (and these won't be restocked) so get it while you can!

Also, check out your closet for your free "Dancing Dead" animated item (to find it, go to the Mini Mall homepage and click on "All My Items" and sort by "Release")

The items are available until November 3rd.

Mayhem

Pogo has removed the freebie - It's now part of a new 3 piece bundle (Skeleton costume,  Celebration background, Dancing Dead mini item) that was released this morning and it costs 50 gems ....
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview