This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is anyone else having issues tonight 10/23/2012

Started by crztrkr,

Previous topic - Next topic

crztrkr

yawn.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif Anyone else having issues logging into Pogo tonight, all evening I can't get into pogo ???

snap20

No issues here. Try clearing your temporary internet files/cache and restarting your browser.

Squid

Yes, they are having issues.  There are only 110,000 peeps playing but it keeps saying the system is busy, please try later.  Keep hitting refresh, you'll probably get in pretty quickly.   I did.

Squid

yeah, they're having problems at Pogo.  Now my badges for the week are showing up as undone and my list of favorite games is all different.   I hope it's all fixed by tomorrow.  I'm itching for my new badges.  LOL

playerkane

Yup, just got kicked out of a game, again, for the umpteenth time. This last time, it wouldn't let me close the game room page, kept saying error.  no-no.gif

jtric1963

having the same problem and when i finally got in i checked my  badges and i now have 0 badges  girls18.gif diablo.gif

hotpinklovesofa

All my progress is gone, daily challenges, last week's badges and my badge page is empty.  Home page is screwy too. I know they were working on the site last night because I logged in briefly and it wasn't available.  Has this just started or has it been going on all day?  Makes me worried about tomorrow's badges b/c I've already been having issues with my progress being reset even when no one else is having a problem.  What up Pogo?!

raine56

My weekly badges are saying undone and when I tried to purchase the new Clue episode, it wouldnt let me as I havent accepted the digital rights agreement.  I also cant access any of my badge albums.

Skylar

panic button.gif I lost this weeks badges, then just checked and see that all my badges and albums are gone  swear2.gif

playerkane

I was able to check out my homepage and saw that they started to modify it. They improve one thing and break something else,  giggle2.gif

raine56

They have also totally rearranged my favourite badges list too.  I have games on there that I never play lol.  Boy are they having issues.  I am waiting for the notice that the admin is shutting it down.

hotpinklovesofa

My stuff just came back up.  I logged off, emptied my cache and actually changed my password for other reasons but once I went back to the homepage after changing my password everything was back up.  Maybe try logging off, emptying the cache and logging back in to see if it'll work for you if your homepage is still screwy.

Sue

For those not able to get it... Have you tried using the backdoor?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview