PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:34:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why I still hang with this site

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I love the communication it has, it gives you goodies, It is respectful and most of all we have cookies!!  LMAO..good job to all those involved with this site beer11.gif

snowflower

snap20

I'm only here to watch Homer flip out over his gf in the Lohan News Network section.  giggle2.gif

harley89

Homer and Mayhem have always been what we call good people.  And they have always kept this site full of good people.   Now if Mayhem could just start programming autos we would be good.

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on October 21, 2012, 02:32:44 AM
Homer and Mayhem have always been what we call good people.  And they have always kept this site full of good people.   Now if Mayhem could just start programming autos we would be good.

Ditto, I may arrive in a bad mood but I rarely leave here without a smile.

MsMissy

MayHem and Homer have been good at trying to help people & love those Free Clues that Mayhem gives out so often & reading other posts to get a laugh & the cute pictures we get too see & steal LOL . Also such good people willing to help others & the cookies are so  yummy.  Oh heck i just have fun coming here.    hi11.gif     coffee.gif

pogoisevil

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview