PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:36:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I made this account for the sole purpose of giving away tokens.

Started by casehenrymeme9,

Previous topic - Next topic

casehenrymeme9

I see no purpose in these tokens that I've been collecting since I was 8. Pogo has been an on and off game for me. And I am willing to give away all of them if you just reply, first one to reply I'll private message you with the details. I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but I'm not guessing so because it IS called pogocheats

Here's whats going down:
High Stakes Poker is the fastest way of transferring tokens
So I'm going to make a room there and just literally bet and raise 8,000 tokens each time. and I'll fold on the last hand.

So, reply quick if you want these tokens. I'll message you the details.

Squid

You'll only be able to message someone if you get your post count up to 25.  You have 24 to go. 

Thanks for the offer but the hundreds of millions of tokens I have will suffice.  Someone will take you up on the offer, though.

casehenrymeme9

Oh, well then. Haha I'll get my post count up for the sake of being nice. Is there a reason why you need to have a post count to private message?

Squid

I am not an administrator but I think that rule is in effect to reduce the number of spammers. 

You can go to the Fun N' Games section and get your post number up very quickly.  I'm sure someone will appreciate your generous offer.  ... very nice of you.

casehenrymeme9

Haha, thanks. I mean it's pretty easy getting the tokens back anyway.
Will do! I'll go there now.

casehenrymeme9

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Falcon!

Falcon!

casehenrymeme9

I got you 400k, and check your gift notifications or whatever they're called. It's 44k in gifts. I just bought whatever was expensive. Have a good one man.

casehenrymeme9

Is there a way I can mass gift something? Instead of clicking one at a time? It gets very tedious.

Falcon!

roadwarrior

After all the recent "gimme gimme" posts it's refreshing seeing someone who wants to get rid of crap!  I feel like there's hope for pogocheats land
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Falcon!

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 03, 2012, 03:56:47 PM
After all the recent "gimme gimme" posts it's refreshing seeing someone who wants to get rid of crap!  I feel like there's hope for pogocheats land
Ikr, and I hope those ppl realize that he have atoken grabber tooo.

disneyland lady

C~M

Here's my 2 cents on this topic.

A newbie coming here offering to play poker and bet max tokens and fold at the end may not be their true intention. After they get you in there to raise and call, they could always have a great hand and win all those tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview