This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unable to load chat?

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

This has been going on awhile now. Both on IE and Firefox. Games that have to load, example- majongg dimensions. The chat trys to load. But soon after, says unable to connect to pogo chat. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Squid

I dream of not having chat.  No chat is the way to go, imo.  Sorry, I have no answers for you.

jumperman1028

I can't load any games when I try to enter a room  it says I am using a unsupported issue of Java I reinstalled it and it still want work.It has been doing this a lot here lately.

hotpinklovesofa

Play on the UK site.  Seriously, you will feel a lot less aggravation if you stick to the UK site for pretty much all the games.

uk.pogo.com

snap20

Quote from: jumperman1028 on November 07, 2012, 01:31:49 PM
I can't load any games when I try to enter a room  it says I am using a unsupported issue of Java I reinstalled it and it still want work.It has been doing this a lot here lately.
Refresh the page and try it again. I get that a lot too, usually a full page refresh takes care of it. I have to laugh that Pogo always says it's us...but many users across many browsers have the same issue popping up constantly.

jumperman1028

Ty Hotpink and Snap I will try it. It still does it

harley89

Just a shot in the dark try running maintence see if that helps

jumperman1028

Harley I tried still getting the Java popping up I  cleaned my cache etc did a defrag( happened to ck it and it needed it ) anyways. Sometimes it will work sometimes not.Good possibility its my puter its getting old..appreciate yours and everyones help   tumbsup.gif

harley89

One thing I have seen when using chrome and Java is how you install it.  DO NOT install from Chrome. Install it from your downloads folder.  Do not know why Java does that but if I install from Chrome I get the popups telling me to install Java.

jumperman1028

I am using Firefox who knows with this old computer but I was able to get into the games using the UK site. May have to stick with it until I figure this out.Can get aggravating though lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview