This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Class Solitaire 3 in a row badge tip

Started by Quazfas,

Previous topic - Next topic

Quazfas

Not sure if this has been posted before...

Now that they've updated the game, this will work for the 3 wins in a row badge.

Once you've won a game and you continue on with a new game, if you lose it, instead of clicking new game, exit the room and go to a new room with a new deal, if you lose, leave and go to another room. Repeat this until you get your three wins and the bage.

Blu

ty, its been posted...feel free to search next time, welcome to the forum.

smokyrain

Quote from: Quazfas on December 22, 2005, 06:46:30 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before...

Now that they've updated the game, this will work for the 3 wins in a row badge.

Once you've won a game and you continue on with a new game, if you lose it, instead of clicking new game, exit the room and go to a new room with a new deal, if you lose, leave and go to another room. Repeat this until you get your three wins and the bage.

Well i just started playing First Class Solitaire and hadnt checked further into the forum, so thanks for this tip.
Need all the help I can get with that one, lol.

wattsmyname

Quazfas
That is a great tip for the 3 in a row on First Class Solitaire. I used it myself for the badge. :D

smokyrain

This must have just worked awhile ago hey, as I tried it and got 4 wins but no badge for winning 3 in a row.

disneyland lady

Update Nov 2012: Pogo must have done something to fix the glitch because you lose all progress if you leave the room. I tried this even winning and not doing another hand - just going into another room or the same room I got this message: Your progress towards the First Class Act Badge has started over. You have won 1 of 3 games IN A ROW towards earning the First Class Act Badge!

And even if you win 2 in a row and just click NEW GAME til you get at least 3 aces showing you get that message Your progress towards the First Class Act Badge has started over. I have no easy way to do this one any more. I have done this badge for lots of different people in the past but the easy fix is not there any more.

snowflower

low blow.gif   So .... pogo's putting the boots to something else .. typical!

disneyland lady

Update Nov 21, 2012!!!

I searched and found someone who said if you completely leave the room if you are losing a game you will not lose your progress. I did this this morning going to 5 different rooms after winning the first game and I did not lose progress and won the badge. Clicking NEW GAME does stop progress even if you just enter the room. You have to use that hand you are dealt but... if you are losing just completely close the screen and enter another room - SUCCESS!

mycatownsme

Well  that's good to hear. I was going to post that I will be saving tokens and not wasting them on any of those types of badges anymore. Now I can be  happy again and play whatever.   Lin cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on November 21, 2012, 09:32:03 AM
I will be saving tokens and not wasting them on any of those types of badges anymore.

I know that the first step is admitting I have a problem but badges are my heroin, my cigarettes, my bottle, my gambling and any other addictive type action. And I am stopping at step one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview