PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Friends list issue

Started by Phil,

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

Just wondering.....

My friends list at the mo says: 2 friends online but .... only shows one person online in friends list...

Its doing this a lot lately.. sometimes says 1 and nobody online...

Does anybody know why? Or getting the same thing?

mycatownsme

I don't know about the friends list thing. What friends I have are herel  beer11.gif

Sorry I can't help you out more. Oh wait, I remember reading something about making yourself

invisible so your friends can not see that you are playing but not sure if that is the reason.

I would think at least one of two people are online that are on your friends list and you can

click on your friends tab and be able to see who that one friend is at that time.

Not sure if this was the answer you were looking for. Good Luck.

Lin  tumbsup.gif

Phil

Hiya lin... thanks for getting back to me...

Thats not quite what I meant...

At the top of my page it shows how many friends you have on line without going to the friends section along with a little gift box and message icon and the words invite friends...

But sometimes... It says I have a certain number on friends online but.... when I click friends list the number of friends is always less than whats showing on home page.

I thought maybe its late updating but sometimes its like that for a long time.

mycatownsme

Hi again, I see that too but I really never paid attention to it.

I wish I could help you out on that.  Lin   coffee.gif

Skylar

I noticed that today Phil on my account, Said 1 friend online, when I checked no one was on, tonite said 2 were on and there was only one on, must be a pogo brain fart  fart.gif

AustinBennett

Believe if you have blocked someone along the way, they will show up as a friend online, but you won't see where they are. On the other hand, if you've added someone and they've blocked you, you'll get the same result. Suppose you'll have to guess who that person may be.

Phil

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview