PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:36:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UK site for challenges

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

so............ UK site doesn't have Scrabble and it's one of four challenges next week............. can UK switch over to US and still get that challenge?
More importantly, why doesn't UK have Scrabble?
Happy Turkey Day to everyone.
bbq30.gif
couldn't find a smiley for football and turkey, so I guess it's turkey burgers

disneyland lady

You can just sign in at the top using the US/Canada to get the challenge. Hasbro who owns the rights gave US and Canada the rights to use their games but not the UK. But you can still get those badges. Now what they do is just add an extra weekly when they have a Scrabble challenge.

gigi

So that explains it all.  Thanks for clearing things up for me.  I really appreciate your response.

Phil

YOu cant switch to usa if you are in the uk to play scrabble  nono.gif Ive tried plenty of times and it wont let you play.  Ive even tried an IP blocker and still cant get there  crying10.gif
In the UK we cant even buy ANY albums with scrabble in. They wont show up, even if we are on .com

It sux as I want them rank badges ;)

gigi

that is wrong, just wrong... not you Phil lol, the situation.  So US can play all the UK games but UK can't play all US games.
I don't even see the reasoning behind that.  just plain goofy.

Phil

Gigi I totally agree, we pay the same price, if not a bit more, give us the games  white flag.gif ...

It seems to be in the sign up...
I made a new user and put I lived in USA and I was able to play Scrabble.  BUT cant in my normal name ..
Sucks really and doesnt really make sense

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview