Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just 7 more days.....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

gran2x2

I am not excited at all...Pogo never gives away anything good for free... rolleyes.gif

Squid

Grats, CM!  When do I get my invitation to the party!?

MsMissy

Gee im also so excited. I hope4 they give us something good.   giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: Squid on November 28, 2012, 03:23:45 AM
Grats, CM!  When do I get my invitation to the party!?

Ummm, have you checked your Pogo Homepage? They should of sent you one by now.   embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif  embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

CindyLouWho

I know 1 thing, I don't like that new home page   rolleyes.gif

gran2x2

I HATE IT !!!! You can't see your mini now and it looks all jumbled up... vomit.gif

snap20

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 28, 2012, 03:16:22 PM
I know 1 thing, I don't like that new home page   rolleyes.gif

Change for the sake of change. No reason for it and if they left it up to the masses, we'd vote against it. But they can say "NEW!" now. I hate when sites/companies/anyone does that...Gmail has done it a couple of times too. No one likes it, but they do it anyway.

Yoming 2

I think it's too busy, too full, too messy,  and not at all easy to navigate.  In other words....I HATE it. !!!!!!     swear2.gif

MsMissy

I hate the new Homepage also in pogo. I feel like it was made for a left handed person. I miss seeing my picture on the right hand side on top & my favorites. It looks just like the UK side. I wish they would have left it like it was. bad pogo  slap1.gif slap1.gif bad mood.gif

mycatownsme

I ditto everything y'all said. But what cha gonna do?  We stay and take it cuz we know in time there will be somethin else.  no-no.gif

I just search till I find what I want to play and play and ignore the rest. Makes it easier not to get sucked into the gems for mini items too.  giggle2.gif

So here's to you Pogo.  blowkisses.gif  I will still stay and play.  blink.gif  Lin

roadwarrior

I have 244 more days to go before my next rewards...sniff sniff...congrats!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Congrats!  How does this work?  I've been a Club Pogo member for 10 years - straight, with no interruptions in membership and I only have 7 years of rewards (I'm about 6 months away from the 8th).   What kind of calculator are they using?

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on December 04, 2012, 05:15:51 PM
Congrats!  How does this work?  I've been a Club Pogo member for 10 years - straight, with no interruptions in membership and I only have 7 years of rewards (I'm about 6 months away from the 8th).   What kind of calculator are they using?

a very special one from a different universe
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Yoming 2

jumperman1028

I agree with you all about the new homepage its all jumbled together and theres no color it just looks well "sad" not somewhere you would want to play games and have fun at. IMO

gran2x2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 04, 2012, 05:33:38 PM
This is what I got when I went to Pogo:

My album says I got that back in August....wierd...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview