July 05, 2024, 05:07:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone having trouble loading pogo games? It just keeps saying loading and I have all the updates.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Yes me .... using G/Chrome .. game just comes up blank and says: "Loading." GRRRRRRR
BUT works with IE ok....

mycatownsme

It did happen to me todayand while checking stuff out I found I did not have the latest version of Java mand so I did the update to Java7 version 9.

Now things do load faster but it still lags. Hope it gets better tomorrow.   Lin

jumperman1028

I can't play anything on Pogo. Like you Homer it just says loading and never does. I am using FF.

S1lent

Greetings,
You just had to bring it up!
Mine was working great...Now I got the loading problems on one computer.  The other three seem to be working fine.

I removed Java and reinstalled...no luck. 
Additionally, no luck with I.E. FF or chrome.

Let me know what works for you

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Can't load on IE.  My chrome seems ok.  Of course, I wanted to double browse this week to get a rated badge.  Grrr

S1lent

Darn,,
Now two of my four computers are down.  Same problem

This suks

S1lent

Mayhem

When it gets stuck on "Loading ...", hit the refresh button on your browser and see if that solves anything.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Darn Darn Darn
Now three of my 4 computers are down...

Must be F POGO

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 21, 2012, 02:04:51 PM
When it gets stuck on "Loading ...", hit the refresh button on your browser and see if that solves anything.
I refreshed.  Nada

hotpinklovesofa

Have any of you tried the UK site? The only loading issues I experienced today was when I worked or tried to work on the US site.  On the UK site I experienced some game pauses which I think were related to why it wouldn't update my progress but it seems to have gone away b/c I didn't have any issues completing the second badge for that particular game.  Anyway, just a suggestion.

Squid

Why do I keep forgetting to try the UK side?  I'll give it a shot, thanks, HotPink.

TheLastDodo

Yoming 2

Well my Omaha finally loaded....

and this I don't understand----I had Java,,fully functionally, but all of a sudden the notice comes up " Java is required to play this game,  install Java now "   so I hit the download java thingy..got it installed and Viola the games are loading.   Now why in the world would my Java not be installed all of a sudden.     rolleyes.gif                swear2.gif         

Here's hoping everyone else has some luck in figuring out what is happenin.         

TheLastDodo

S1lent

Greetings,
Mine all working now.

Maybe it wasn't ME.

Good luck all
S1lent

gran2x2

swear2.gif impatience.gif   POGO CRAP STRIKES AGAIN...Nothing works and Pogo site is all flucked up again help.gif panic button.gif

wakizashi

panic button.gif yup, realized about 1/2 hour ago when went to home page and said I still had to earn my badges for the week.  They better come back. panic button.gif

snowflower

swear2.gif  Well it IS Tuesday & they're in there doing stupid stuff!!

Installing Wednesdays' Challenges & turning the level of winning down as far as possible  impatience.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview