PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:59:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Black Friday Sales....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

To LuckyCharms...Thank you for posting and  letting us know that your children will be getting some gifts for Christmas and food.
And I hope you feel better about everything too. It's hard times and lots of people need a helping hand.
Merry Christmas deer1.gif   Lin embrace.gif

To Gran.....I'm really glad to read how your shopping went. Seems we only hear about the bad stuff and not the good.
The good is out there...just doesn't always make the headlines. Your town and the people sound like good folk.
And I know you to be also. Sounds like you'll be having a great holiday too.   Lin  embrace.gif

MsMissy

Im with Lin, im so happy you are gonna get help for Christmas for your children. Its so hard today with everything going up & not having enough money to get what you need or want. Some of us no, as we are on a budget. I hope you & family have a nice Christmas.  tumbsup.gif    Xmas Tree

Sue

Their birthdays are today  (1st of Dec) and the best I could do was to find stuff I had bought and had in storage.

So for their 11th birthday they are each getting a 60 piece drill bit set and a 14 piece screw driver set. Both are craftman.

When I bought these, many years ago, they were like five dollars a piece.

Also they are getting heavy duty tool bags that are craftsman and I got those at 60% off....less than four dollars.

Their father is big on tool since he is a mechanic. Now the boys have their own tools to help me out since they just live with me mostly.

I have one friend who got them each a big hugs box of baseball cards.... which they love.

Do I feel bad they are not getting any toys??? Somewhat but I did the best I could with what I had.

Squid

It sounds like you did great!  You got them nice gifts for a real interest they share.  Your friend got them something they really like, too.  It all sounds perfect.  Happy birthday to the kids.  A bit of cake and you're all set!  Enjoy the day.

mycatownsme

Great news! Soounds like very nice gifts too. Good idea on getting them ahead of time.
Happy Birthday . embrace.gif   Lin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview