Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gems

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I thought I might leave a note restoring a smidgeon of faith to all pogocheaters:  I won 20 gems today!  I was playing Word Whomp and got them on a jackpot spin.   cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

snowflower

cheerleading.gif YaY Squddy ... WTG!!!!  huh.gif  Time they give something back... hmmph

Yoming 2

playerkane

It's a Christmas Miracle!! WTG and Congratulations, Squid

snap20

LOL "Christmas Miracle"  hysterical.gif

Congrats Squid! I've won 20 gems once too

Squid

WTG, Snappy!  I just wish I were on my primary account when I won the gems.  I'll have to gift something to myself, I guess.

gran2x2

Joe C

Tiny Tim got some gems. Pogo bless us, one and all!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Congrats,

But I got to "one-Up" ya.

My dummy account won 100 Gems. So I've been gifting my main two accounts.  Thanks POGO.

BTW...my second dummy account just won 20 Gems. 

What a country,

Merry Christmas to all
S1lent

snowflower

cheesy.gif coffee.gif cheesy.gif WTG Everyone!! 

My turn maybe? lol  huh.gif

disneyland lady

Congrats on the 20 gems! I think it was about 4 years ago when I won 5. Glad to see someone is getting them.

On a weird side note. I had to chat with EA today (2 hrs 25 mins to resolve) because I did not get a Super Badge after completing 20 MnMs. This has happened before so I waited a while but it did not happen. The guy who helped me could not get my Special Edition Book to accept a badge so he added the $50 badge to see if it was all badges. Then right after this the count went up on the Special Edition Book from 266 to 287. We discovered that this was why the Super Badge was not going into it - they were working on the Special Edition elsewhere. So as a "sorry" he let me keep the $50 badge. I made sure I wasn't gonna get taxed for a fake $50 win. But I would rather have won the 20 gems, lol!

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 07, 2012, 07:02:04 PM
Congrats on the 20 gems! I think it was about 4 years ago when I won 5. Glad to see someone is getting them.

On a weird side note. I had to chat with EA today (2 hrs 25 mins to resolve) because I did not get a Super Badge after completing 20 MnMs.
Oh, great!  Now this is another fight I have to fight?  I haven't been getting the super badges either after completing an MnM book.  UGH.  I hate this.  I can't even remember how to contact a human being over there.

I'm glad you finally got it resolved, Dis!

edit:  I sent an email because the wait for live chat was 55 minutes.  They gave me the super badge for the last MnM book but there are more missing.  I told them that at the start but they only fixed one.  Grrrrr  swear2.gif

hotpinklovesofa

So jelly. I don't think I've ever won anything except for tokens and screensavers off of jackpot spins. It's good to know that people are wining gems and other goodies though.

C~M

snowflower

Mayhem

All I've ever won is wallpaper ... but my luck maybe turning around ... Mr. Kumalo, a Nigerian prince just emailed me and informed me that his rich son Absalom died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He can't claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country.

He has asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD). I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, "Jarvis Smith", as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune - and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

undecided.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 09, 2012, 03:22:49 AM
All I've ever won is wallpaper ... but my luck maybe turning around ... Mr. Kumalo, a Nigerian prince just emailed me and informed me that his rich son Absalom died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He can't claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country.

He has asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD). I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, "Jarvis Smith", as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune - and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

undecided.gif

YOU, TOO!?   cheerleading.gif

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview