PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:18:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Feud

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I, among many others on Pogo are having issues with Family Feud. For me, it never loads. I read that they are just paying another game site to use it and that they can't fix anything themselves.

My problem has been for at least a week and I even went to their forum and read and posted there, but as we all know, the forum is for us, not Pogo employees to read and fix the problems we have.

Does anyone else have this problem? I have tried IE9 IE10 & Chrome and they all do the same, start out with that loading bar and then it goes blank and never loads.

harley89

as I recall it is embedded if so all the embedded games are buggy.  When I click start and it does not load I reload the page and the game starts.  Dont know if it will work for you but give it a go.  Seems everyone has a slightly different problem with embedded games

Homer

I frequently have to close Chrome and open a fresh one. The embedded games blow and are very buggy

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S1lent

Greetings,
It worked ok for me.  Using Chrome on the US site.
Not lighting fast but seemed ok

Good luck
S1lent

ozcar

Quote from: s1lent on December 16, 2012, 06:49:53 PM

Not lighting fast

Exactly how fast is lightning fast?  Is it as fast or faster than in a blink of an eye?

C~M

Nothing works, US or UK, Chrome or IE, refresh or reload, new or old sessions in browsers, cleaned up temp files, cookies, java, flash, etc.

I have 2 M&M's that I can't even work on because of Pogo. I don't have a problem with any of the other games, whether they are flash or java, just this one.

I guess I will contact PCS (Pogo C-r-a-p-p-y Service) and DEMAND that they give me my badges.

gran2x2

I just tried mine and it loaded right up with no probs at all...Played great..I use chrome but I do have an older version of java running cuz new updates caused me big problems..If anyone needs badges done in Feud pm me info and i will snag em for ya quick.. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview