PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:07:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE--new Clue episode released today

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Pogo has released the latest Clue: Secrets & Spies episode, "Toys and Games".

Episode #98 is free to both Club Pogo members and non-Club members.

To play this episode, open Clue and scroll all the way to #98 in the episode list.            cheesy.gif

Sue

About time that Pogo gave us a CLUE episode and thanks for posting.

hotpinklovesofa

I'm embarassed that I can't finish this episode. Hopefully tomorrow when my new contacts come in I'll actually be able to tell the differences in the scenes.   magnifier.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on December 17, 2012, 09:31:00 PM
I'm embarassed that I can't finish this episode. Hopefully tomorrow when my new contacts come in I'll actually be able to tell the differences in the scenes.   magnifier.gif

I wear glasses but I still make this game " full screen " cause it's easier to see--especially those very hard hidden objects.     tumbsup.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 17, 2012, 09:55:22 PM

I wear glasses but I still make this game " full screen " cause it's easier to see--especially those very hard hidden objects.     tumbsup.gif

I had it on full screen but my right contact isn't making complete contact with my eye so it distorts my vision.  I guess I can try to find the differences with my glasses but I still see better with contacts when they're fitted right.  I'm on my last pair of my old Rx which is why I'm having issues.

MsMissy

TY for the info Yoming, as i seen that yesterday, but 4got about it. Will get it soon.   magnifier.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview