PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:00:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I made this account for the sole purpose of giving away tokens.

Started by casehenrymeme9,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Odd that they would go to the trouble they've gone through to win a hand of poker. If it were gems or cash, yes....tokens?....forget it.

Squid

I agree, Austin.  Even if I did lose tokens to some pogo brat, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

S1lent

Greetings,
I believe there is an upper limit with tokens...about 2.147 billion.  Yes, my account "wrapped" around and went to zero.  After a message to POGO...the tokens were reinstated.

I sometimes get asked about the tokens...but not so much lately...not spending so much time, I guess.

Wasn't there a way we could use tokens to win contests?

Anyway...enjoy the day.

S1lent

Squid

If you've used an auto on an account, I would not use that account to enter any contests.  Pogo examiners, you know...  How the heck did you get two billion tokens?  I had autos running on an account round the clock, ranking out in everything and I don't have 1/10th of that.  What's your secret?

I have a "pure" account that has never been used for cheating.  I enter some contests with that account.

gran2x2

Bottom line...Tokens are useless except for buying mini stuff... Plus the more you have the more you get hassled by idiots...With tokens I have found less is better usually.

I have 103,746,104 Tokens and wish it was half that....

hotpinklovesofa

So curious now.  How do you get harassed by people b/c of your tokens?  I have less than half of what you have...

gran2x2

Usually it's.wow...you must use auto cheats to have that many...or something similar to that..which is true but none of their business.. giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 04, 2012, 03:40:53 PM
I'll see your 60 mil and raise 40 mil.
I forgot to mention that I routinely give away tokens to secondary accounts, as I try to keep my token total low. I probably have "gifted" 200,000,000 tokens from my two primary accounts, playing High Stakes Poker and Texas Hold'em Poker.

My primary accounts never exceed 100,000,000 tokens at any time, which means the token count does not "wrap" weirdly on the older games.

Honestly, I wish I could just dump 10,000,000 a pop whenever I felt like it, instead of taking up system time dumping them.
impatience.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 06, 2012, 01:58:39 AM
Usually it's.wow...you must use auto cheats to have that many...or something similar to that..which is true but none of their business.. giggle2.gif

It really isn't anyone's business and I don't understand why anyone would care one way or another but I also don't get people who announce their progress to a room full of people they don't know.

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on November 06, 2012, 05:01:37 PM

...but I also don't get people who announce their progress to a room full of people they don't know.

ROFL!  I know!  Cracks me up when I see that.  I'm tempted to respond with WTFC!  I don't.

casehenrymeme9

Hmm, I recently just came back. Well, I wasn't going to scam or anything.
I made a script where it would make me 100 accounts an hour. With those new accounts being made, I would use your site's "Token Grabber" thing, and get up to 250k tokens each account and just transfer it to my main.
I understand that with risk, comes an uncertainty of doubt. If you still want tokens, message me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview