PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:58:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing mini items. Anyone else with this problem?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Hello everyone, I know so many are busy with the holiday chores.
But I wanted to see if anyone else is missing items they purchased with tokens or gems from the mini mall.
So far I have lost all 4 hair do's that included earrings which some were pearl and some fake diamond.  giggle2.gif
I'm missing so many of my holiday items that I used to love to use year to year also.
I can only imagine how much else is gone. It's hard to remember this stuff.
Is there a place on Pogo where we can check to see just what we have gotten through the years?
Or are we robbed and just out of luck?    Lin

Squid

I could be wrong, Lin, but I don't think there is a way to check our purchases through the years.  I haven't noticed anything missing but I have so much mini stuff it's quite possible something isn't there.  I'll check over the next few days and let you know what I find out. 

C~M

I would never know if I lost anything as I buy all token items for male & female and even gift them to my friends. I only buy the neat gem ones.

Squid

I checked for my jewelry (earrings) items and they seem to be there.  I go nuts with token items for sale; I buy for myself and buy LOTS of gifts.  I rarely buy gem mini items as I am saving my gems for albums/MnMs.   

Sue

I didn't notice anything missing. Did you check your snapshots to see if you have saved some of your favorite minis?

mycatownsme

Hi,
I have taken just one snapshot and those items are still there.
I do get an email from Pogo when I purchase items from the store but I deleted them.
Never thought I would need them.  nono.gif I won't do that anymore.
I'll make a folder in my mailbox to put all emails from Pogo into from now on.

I hope happy holidays to everyone. And all shopping and wrapping of gifts done also.

I'm getting a refurbished ipod from the Apple site and can hardly wait. Price was right and I can learn on it too.
And hope to be able to figure out how to play Pogo when waiting for a doctor appointment etc.

Thanks for checking on the store items .  embrace.gif  Lin

snowflower

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on December 22, 2012, 09:46:30 PM
Hello everyone, I know so many are busy with the holiday chores.
But I wanted to see if anyone else is missing items they purchased with tokens or gems from the mini mall.
So far I have lost all 4 hair do's that included earrings which some were pearl and some fake diamond.  giggle2.gif
I'm missing so many of my holiday items that I used to love to use year to year also.
I can only imagine how much else is gone. It's hard to remember this stuff.
Is there a place on Pogo where we can check to see just what we have gotten through the years?
Or are we robbed and just out of luck?    Lin

blink.gif I just looked in mine ... twice and didn't see them there ... paid so much for these valuable items!!

Then realized I wasn't in the category "My Items" ... that's when I found them.  Was gonna call my lawyer!!  LOL
Make sure you're in the My Items category .. lol.

mycatownsme

Good Idea! I should call on Judge Judy to go after my pogo stuff.  giggle2.gif
I can hear her now.....RIDICULOUS!  hysterical.gif

I hope they show up magically some day and will use them again.

I did look to be sure I was in the right place....just in case.

Lin  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview