This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to find live help from Pogo

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

When I got my M/M badges this morning it also charged me for a bingo bundle that I did not order for 36 gems swear2.gif slap1.gif..I have all the M/M badges up to date  and I want to see if live chat can fix it and refund my gems...TY

Sue

S1lent

Greeting,

After losing all my tokens, I was able to get them reinstated a couple of years ago.

It was through email...never had to talk to anyone.

Good luck

S1lent

APACHESmooth

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 01, 2013, 03:46:52 AM
When I got my M/M badges this morning it also charged me for a bingo bundle that I did not order for 36 gems swear2.gif slap1.gif..I have all the M/M badges up to date  and I want to see if live chat can fix it and refund my gems...TY
Did You get your refund? I've been waiting for mine since 12/15 so, I put in a claim with paypal. Well POGO had the audacity to put a ban on MY Payment info  swear2.gif for filing the claim against them. I was speaking with Pogo help and informed the rep that I had to change the payment info on my account because that account had been closed but the payment in dispute was made through PayPal on another account. Well got finished talking to the Pogo rep Garrett went into my account and whenever I hit the edit or add/update payment info buttons it kept returning me to my homepage! So I went back and got Garrett again he said they put a Ban on my account for filing the claim for the refund and if I promise not to do it again he'll take it off. What kind of BULLSHIT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!! swear2.gif
I told him I did nothing wrong that it was their f'd up system that screwed up between the transition with paypal and I don't appreciate being treated like I did this BULLSHIT on purpose and I will not agree not to file another claim if it happens again.
POGO IS FULL OF SHIT IF THEY THINK THEY CAN KEEP ME FROM MY OWN BILLING INFORMATION!!!!! HE LIFTED IT AND I DELETED IT  swear2.gif slap1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview