PlayBuddy
August 08, 2024, 11:08:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hidden Object Games

Started by ozcar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Thanks, Ozcar.

Downloading will get you one hour of free play, otherwise you have to purchase the game.  I downloaded and I like the way they do their HOGs.

ozcar

K, wasn't sure about the 1 hour limit, but a super sleuth  magnifier.gif like yourself should have it done way before then.   tumbsup.gif

harley89

I love the mystery PI series own all of them.  Spintop is a good site but a little pricey on games.  You can get each of the games for about 1/2 the price at Big Fish course at BF you have to download the game manager.  Both sites maintain your codes so you can use it forever.   Right now BF has a coupon code that will get one game for 2.99  code is NEW299.  I use both sites mainly because BF tends to only offer Collectors Edition which cost more and has a lot of junk I really do not want.  Another series I enjoy is the Amazing Adventures series.  The new on Riddle of the 2 Knights has 4 puzzles to end the game that I loved

MsMissy

I & my sister belong to BigFish also & i like there Collectors Edition, but sometimes we wait for them to come back at $6.99, & we also buy the Mystery Pi's game, have several of them, but before i buy or her we download the Trial for an hour. In fact we both have gotten a BigFish a soft version of the green Fish. Mine is sitting o my desk looking at me LOL A great site i think, been with them for along time.  magnifier.gif

harley89

I gave my fish away years ago.  I just don't care for collectors edition.  And i do not really like the more complicated HOGS where you have to talk to people and figure out where to use some item.  I like straight HOG and puzzles. I am most likely a dinosaur in the HOG world. Simple is best to me. And I have a certain amount of distrust when it comes to BF.  They had some great online games but shut that down to go on FB. Then they shut down FB and all those games are gone.  So I have not joined their on line streaming cause I would bet they will shut that down.  And the game manager as I see nothing more than a advertising tool for them.  Not needed at all and takes up HD space.  Complete waste to me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview