PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:59:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FYI

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Just so everyone knows, I saw a tweet from another Pogo forum that said Pogo will delete all of their FaceBook games February 12, 2013.

Players working to reach level 50 Mini rewards will have to do so before February 12th. This will be a little bit tougher than in the past due to the removal of the daily specials. It was thought the daily specials would return, but now it isn't certain.

Also, every year Pogo gives us one (1) FREE TOKEN mini item for our birthday. We can use it any time we want to, doesn't have to be on our birthday. The code for this year is BDAY13. Also, if you never used last year's code, it still works and it is BDAY12, even if you used it, it may work again. Just remember that Pogo uses the code for the cheapest item in your cart so find just the one you want and add it to the cart and use the code to get it FREE!!!

Squid

I get all token items for free.  If anyone wants me to gift them a token item using the codes, let me know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview