PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:19:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heads Up To All Players, Club, Free, or Dummy Accounts

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

While working on the 3 pack bundle of Everybody Wines Wins Bingo I saw this pop up in chat from Pogo:

So make sure if you want to keep any unused accounts you better use them some.

Sue

C~M

Sooo? It's in the wrong place!!! The non club members may not look in the Club Pogo section as this is General Information pertaining to ALL Pogo Players, not just the Club members!!! Next time thank me and smack a noob!!

roadwarrior

thanks dude.  You can have all the warnings you want, come the day after some people will still be bitching that they "didn't know" and want their own, forgotten about account back.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 09, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
Sooo? It's in the wrong place!!! The non club members may not look in the Club Pogo section as this is General Information pertaining to ALL Pogo Players, not just the Club members!!! Next time thank me and smack a noob!!
Calm down, CM - you're worrying me lately.  Mayhem already posted about this and, while it might be helpful to post in another section, I hardly think he posted in the wrong place.  Take a deep breath, hon, and count to 10....

C~M

Quote from: Squid on January 09, 2013, 03:33:32 AM
Calm down, CM - you're worrying me latelyMayhem already posted about this and, while it might be helpful to post in another section, I hardly think he posted in the wrong place.  Take a deep breath, hon, and count to 10....

Actually it was Cowboy that I saw, and she posted a thanks to him, you also posted in that thread I think so you should know it was Cowboy, not Mayhem.

cowboy63

Sorry Crazy if I may have posted in the wrong place, admins would have moved it if they thought so.

Thank you for bringing it to light for others to see, you do bring more info to this group than most and are looked up to.

I do try not to offend anyone. I apologize if I may have.

cowboy63

C~M

Quote from: cowboy63 on January 10, 2013, 06:42:20 PM
Sorry Crazy if I may have posted in the wrong place, admins would have moved it if they thought so.

No problem with you Cowboy, just showing Squiddly that it was you that posted and not Mayhem.

And if I had posted in the wrong section, they would have moved it as well, or combined the two.

I think they should just delete this thread as it has only brought an attack on me for posting it. I also think that the forum has grown so large that no one wants to search for anything before posting anymore, I know I'm one of them.

I guess I will stop posting things as of now and just lurk around like the many others that do.

It was fun while it lasted, but all things must change, just as Pogo and BadgeHelp has.

Goodbye all!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 10, 2013, 06:58:29 PM
No problem with you Cowboy, just showing Squiddly that it was you that posted and not Mayhem.

And if I had posted in the wrong section, they would have moved it as well, or combined the two.

I think they should just delete this thread as it has only brought an attack on me for posting it. I also think that the forum has grown so large that no one wants to search for anything before posting anymore, I know I'm one of them.

I guess I will stop posting things as of now and just lurk around like the many others that do.

It was fun while it lasted, but all things must change, just as Pogo and BadgeHelp has.

Goodbye all!

hotpinklovesofa

Taking the Internet too seriously by being overly defensive and hypersensitive is never a good strategy. Try giving people the benefit of the doubt and trust that they're not here to personally attack you just b/c they're putting in their own 2 cents. Take a deep breath before responding and double check if what you're feeling is truly and honestly supported by what you're actually reading.  You don't want to be the one responsible for taking a thread into a negative direction.

Squid

I fail to see any attack on CM.  Are you talking about the playful slap by LC?  Those slaps are doled out by a few people and always taken in the way they were intended - playfully.  Until now, that is.

Anyway, I read your post above, CM, so I'll just say good-bye!  Farewell.

gran2x2

Sounds like a lot of people have the "after holiday winter blahs"...IMO good advice bears repeating and not everyone reads every post. It is so easy to duplicate and it is not a big deal..at least not to me anyway. Crazy adds a lot to this forum and I appreciate any info I get about Pogo changes.
I think we all need a double dose of...

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 11, 2013, 04:47:43 AM
Sounds like a lot of people have the "after holiday winter blahs"...IMO good advice bears repeating and not everyone reads every post. It is so easy to duplicate and it is not a big deal..at least not to me anyway. Crazy adds a lot to this forum and I appreciate any info I get about Pogo changes.

cheesy.gif       What she said           tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 11, 2013, 04:47:43 AM

Around these parts, we say "Son, you need to get ^&*(%  inlove1.gif embrace.gif sg.gif. That will gentle you down some."
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview