PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:18:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Else?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif
No matter where I try to go on Pogo, I get rerouted to FaceBook and it shows an error.  I can't play anything. If I manage to make it to a game I still have to choose a room to play in. It acts like it is going to load, but then is goes to FaceBook again!!

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Zed36

wow thats crazy...man

so sorry your having problems no-no.gif

works fine for me

Yoming 2

It appears Pogo is having some problems right now.....I tried to get into several games, but it goes back to the main page.. I tried to get into Querty and it wouldn't let me check any of the play options especially private room.   I think I will just go watch the snow come down somemore and wait until later to do the Pogo thing.      Good luck to you or anyone else who is having prob. right now.   

C~M

Well, I went and cleaned out my flash and browser and tried again and it worked finally.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview