This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is the fastest way to earn tokens?

Started by j3nnyg722,

Previous topic - Next topic

j3nnyg722

Years ago I had a script that would generate the ohhh so well known 96,000 token a day thing. Now I can not find a legit one to use. So what do you all think is the fastest way to earn some tokens?

Squid

I think Qwerty is one of the fastest ways.  Play on a difficult level, set the auto for the fastest speed possible and let it go.  Others will have opinions, too, so watch this thread....

Sue

ozcar

Crossword Cove, It's the same one in the Washington Post so you can get the solution there.  For a quick fix, get tokens from the Token Grabber.  If you haven't used it yet, you can get 50000+ tokens.  Awhile back, someone was giving away their tokens, don't know if it's still happening, but you need 25 posts to leave a message.

JAYREMI

j3nnyg722

Squid

All autos are safe.  No malware/spyware/viruses/etc. - regardless of what some antiviral programs say.  I do not know if the QWERTY auto from Badgehelp.com is working.  You might want to download the trial version and see if it works.   Be careful.... be very careful - many of the BH autos are not working.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview