This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Withdrawal

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

It's my first Wednesday since letting my Club Pogo expire and I'm experiencing some massive badge withdrawals right now.   Not as bad as finding out i can no longer play World Class Solitaire on my iPhone  girls18.gif but still pretty bad. bad mood.gif

harley89

I only play Pogo on badge days.  I got over the "have to complete everything mode" 

playerkane

Hey HotPinklovesofa,

Was just checking the forum and saw your post. I feel your pain, yuck!  vomit.gif

Are you going to renew anytime soon? If you're not maybe we could work something out. We're moving at the end of April/May. I'll be packing soon and I don't want to worry about Pogo, especially Wednesdays.

PM me if you're interested.

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: playerkane on March 20, 2013, 12:26:55 PM
Hey HotPinklovesofa,

Was just checking the forum and saw your post. I feel your pain, yuck!  vomit.gif

Are you going to renew anytime soon? If you're not maybe we could work something out. We're moving at the end of April/May. I'll be packing soon and I don't want to worry about Pogo, especially Wednesdays.

PM me if you're interested.

Hey Playerkane,

The main reason why I had to let Pogo expire is that I simply don't have time in my schedule to do the badges since I'm traveling even more than usual as the company continues to expand.  I'm usually working off of my iPad or iPhone and you can't do the main badges from either platform.

Thanks for the offer though.

disneyland lady

(((hotpinklovesofa) Back in the old days when there was nothing like laptops and wi-fi I went thru withdrawls at times because my work had a 2 hr commute every day and I could not get enough badge-time in. I know the pain but now that I have no life I am even more addicted.

I am glad that you have a life. I know you are going to have to turn to drinking and drugs to get over your loss of badges but then we can put YOUR mugshots on Pogocheats. And when you finally get incarcerated because you are not Lindsay Lohan, you can sign up again and catch up on your badges with your new girlfriend Bubba.

playerkane

Hey Hotpinklovesofa,
I'm glad to hear someone has a life,  cheerleading.gif No worries, Just thought we could help each other out.  Good Luck with Bubba,  giggle2.gif

P.S. This is the ad on this page topichysterical.gif

hotpinklovesofa

I decided to upgrade my iPhone Pogo instead so I can still play World Class and get one manageable badge a week just hours before I was sent to the ER by my doctor where I had absolutely no signal except in the bathroom. angry21.gif   Happy everything came out normal but those were five very long boring hours out of my life that I will never get back and I couldn't even spend them playing on my phone or answering emails.  ER doc was soooooooooo hot though. wow.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview