PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:19:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gotta Love Pogo......

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 06, 2013, 04:19:44 PM

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

I got this message also today and I quickly looked to see how many players Pogo had doing stuff....................95,348 
  Geez oh peets..would hate to see what would happen if more than 150,000 were trying to play.     panic button.gif

harley89

I got phone calls about this. My Mother is 81 and loves to play on Pogo. When it does not work I get calls and calls and calls. 

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on March 06, 2013, 06:31:56 PM
I got phone calls about this. My Mother is 81 and loves to play on Pogo. When it does not work I get calls and calls and calls. 

"I don't know, Ma, my Pogo is fine.  Must run now, Bingo awaits!"   giggle2.gif

harley89

Love it Squid. My Mom gets into to doom mode when Pogo does not work.  She lives in a Senior complex and the other night she called to tell me they were having late night Bingo at the Clubhouse. (Late being 6:30pm) They have card games and card tourneys at the Senior Center and there is no way I would play against them little old ladies they are rabid when it comes to cards.

Squid

LOL, Harley!  I've seen those little old ladies in action!  Don't get in the way of their daubs!  I've watched them and they look like pros!

gran2x2

harley89

Yep thats them I would not play bingo or cards with those little old ladies.  You would be picked clean in less than an hour

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview