PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:10:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit sprint

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me whats considered a game in poppit sprint..the one minute play time isnt the game,is it? working on a badge where i need to play ten games..thanks everyone

C~M

I would think it is the classic version meaning the timed version that came out first.  I just finished the one where I had to pop 2000 balloons and tried the other untimed version and after a half hour had no progress.  I then switched it to the classic timed version and had it in one game, lmao

disneyland lady

If you are doing the Dig In Badge you must use the Classic: Pop 5000 green balloons in 3 weeks!(Play in the classic sprint mode).

Mistyeyed

no its a mix and match badge called the gift bear badge..you play in classic mode and have to complete 10 games in 2  weeks..still trying to figure out what a game consists of..i played through the one minute timer but i didnt get any credit so appparently you have to play it through afew times to be considered a game..not sure yet..

cowboy63

From what I have read so far, you have to play in casual mode. " Complete 10 games in 2 weeks! (Play in Casual mode only) ".

What I have found from the pogo forum:

"- When the Poppit Sprint screen pops up, click start.
-You'll get two choices: Poppit Sprint and Poppit Sprint Casual. Click the Casual screen (lower half).
- Pick a power-up if you have coins (remember you get free coins via the Holiday Countdown) then click Play Now.
- Pop the ballons to fill the meter to the right of the screen. If you can fill it up completely, you win the game. If you get to a point where you can no longer pop any more balloons, your game is over and it does not count as a completed game."

edit by me
I just played a game in casaul mode and filled the meter on the right and it said that I won, so that is what needs to be done.

Mistyeyed

you are right..i did have to switch my "modes".....thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview