PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 01:47:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free up space on your iPhone, iPad or iPod

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

PhoneClean is uniquely designed to reclaim more free space on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and make all iOS devices running faster. Working on both PC and Mac, this free-yet-magic tool will safely remove all kinds of useless files on iOS system in order to clean up and speed up your iDevices.

I just found out about this little program and it works great.

http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

hotpinklovesofa

C~M

Mayhem, are you prejudice?

lol, I have an Android.  Would like to find something like this.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 20, 2013, 11:45:18 PM
Mayhem, are you prejudice?

lol, I have an Android.  Would like to find something like this.

I think it's time you turn that in and join the dark side  tongue.gif

With that said, you can try this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard

Clean Master is an all-in-one cleaner app on android for cleaning app cache , unused files, residual files, search history and uninstalling apps.

It's rated 4.7 / 5.0 from 121,936 votes.

C~M

Android is the dark side, so many sites to get the apps for free, lol

Android is better than i-crap for many reasons, but the most important is Androids don't have to have a program on your computer, called itunes, that you have to have to download and install things.

Squid

disneyland lady

I am going to try this one on my Nexus 7 (Googles bad answer to ipad) and will report back. Playing EA Games really runs the battery down within 2 hrs instead of the 8 hrs without EA. I can get the ipad badges but they do not show on my acct  crying10.gif

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 22, 2013, 05:22:57 AM
I can get the ipad badges but they do not show on my acct  crying10.gif

Yea, they don't show on anyone's as Pogo has it made that way.  In the beginning I used to contact them and have them add them to my account, but got tired of doing it so I have some of them on my account and some I don't.  It isn't a flaw of the game, Pogo never intended for them to be added.  I don't think the tokens transfer either.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 22, 2013, 03:34:10 AM
Android is better than i-crap for many reasons, but the most important is Androids don't have to have a program on your computer, called itunes, that you have to have to download and install things.

You don't need iTunes to download and install things. The built in "App store" app handles all that.

Also, if you use an iDevice, the mobile challenges badges do show up in your badges page  tongue.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 22, 2013, 06:36:50 AM
Yea, they don't show on anyone's as Pogo has it made that way.  In the beginning I used to contact them and have them add them to my account, but got tired of doing it so I have some of them on my account and some I don't.  It isn't a flaw of the game, Pogo never intended for them to be added.  I don't think the tokens transfer either.

That's very odd because I'm pretty sure that all my iPhone badges showed up if you clicked on the quick Badges link under your mini.  Perhaps not in any of the albums under the Badges tab, I never looked so I can't say with certainty, but they are posted on pogo.com in some fashion.  Also, most of the tokens do transfer but, for me anyway, the last game before I close my pogo app usually won't post those last tokens won. Not sure if there's some special way of ending the game to make sure it posts or not or if it's just random but the last game's tokens are the only ones that I occasionally notice not being posted on pogo.com.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview