PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:17:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UK Pogo is closing its doors

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Important announcement! We will be closing both the Free and Club Pogo UK sites on May 21, 2013. This allows us to focus all of our efforts on a single Pogo.com site, and we hope that you will join us.

All your tokens, gems, badges, etc will be saved and you can still play Pogo at www.pogo.com.

We have really enjoyed running the UK Pogo sites, and we thank you for your support over the years. We look forward to seeing you on our single Pogo.com site!

Don't forget, please make sure to update all your bookmarks so they don't start with "uk.pogo.com" but now start with www.pogo.com to ensure uninterrupted gameplay.

Starting today, March 22, 2013, we will discontinue releasing new content in these Pogo games: CLUE, Claire Hart, Crossword Cove, and Trivial Pursuit. To continue playing the new content on these games, start playing at www.pogo.com today or starting on May 21st, you will be automatically re-directed to this site. Club Pogo subscriptions will continue to auto-renew unless cancelled.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

disneyland lady

Squid

Wow, the UK side came in handy sometimes.  Wonder how the Brits feel about it.  It's my guess it didn't get big enough there.

hotpinklovesofa

It's funny how things work out. Apparently, I quit Club Pogo just in time because I lived on the UK site and practically only used the US site to collect tokens.  That's a shame though but I always thought it was so strange how few rooms they had so I guess traffic wasn't very heavy either because the Brits don't play or they were on the US site.

Sue

Does this mean that the ones from the UK can now do the scrabble badges???

NoWitch1

sad.gif this stinks!!  It's the only way I can get my sleepy slotz to work is to log in UK  fart.gif

MsMissy

Oh my, I often played my friends from BH there as some of them do work yet ,but mostly on the UK side. Thats terrible we cant even go there anymore &  im sure the Brits are gonna be upset also. Are they really gonna sell Pogo??  HUh! Huh!.  sad.gif

C~M

Please note that in Mayhem's post that there is nothing about Pogo being sold, only that they are closing down their UK site.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 23, 2013, 12:49:41 PM
Please note that in Mayhem's post that there is nothing about Pogo being sold, only that they are closing down their UK site.
The "for sale" reference was directed at Disneyland's humorous cartoon.

roadwarrior

so does this mean now UK players can get to play scrabble now?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

just don

1st off, it's been a bit since I've stopped by here. So sorry all but. tongue.gif

A funny thing did occur to me though today when i was working the new clue badge on 1 of my sn's.

I was playing cluedo and earned the badge in the UK??   no-no.gif no-no.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2013, 07:49:08 AM
The "for sale" reference was directed at Disneyland's humorous cartoon.

DL said they were selling it, and I believe that is an enlarged picture of one of the badges for Dice City Roller's...lol

pete379

This doesn't surprise me a bit, Pogo has been messed up for months, or should I say years. I definitely will NOT renew my subscription . I dragged it out to get 10 years in (March)...so I am done. No innovation or knowledge in their games, just taking what they  can get from buying gems etc. to get a badge...TOO BAD.....it used to be fun...just saying... 6_6.gif

Mayhem

I still have around 7 free years left from that subway promo  tumbsup.gif

You're not alone .. lots of people are not happy with having to spend so much $$ on gems just to keep up with all the badges.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

It also means that some of the BadgeHelp cheats that only work on Pogo UK will not work at all once Pogo UK goes poof.

I expect immediate and effective response from BadgeHelp on this matter. They probably have already updated all their cheats to work on Pogo US!

Am I right?
popcorn2.gif

This probably means 15 BadgeHelp cheats will work after Pogo UK goes buhbye.
diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

JAYREMI

been away awhile  prisoner.gif thought you needed usa / canada e-mail to play across the pond july4th_35.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: Mayhem on March 26, 2013, 10:21:41 PM
I still have around 7 free years left from that subway promo  tumbsup.gif

You're not alone .. lots of people are not happy with having to spend so much $$ on gems just to keep up with all the badges.
i got 8 yrs left ken tease.gif cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview