PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:35:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unable to open Pogo gifts

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I am unable to open Pogo gifts. I know I am not the only one as I have two friends that can't open theirs either.

I guess I should say the gift opening is temperamental as periodically it will let me open one.

Any one else having this issue? swear2.gif

Squid

I never even heard of it.  I have no idea how to respond.  It sounds like a Pogo glitch.

MsMissy

Ill have to agree with Squid, must be a glitch. Lucky maybe soon it will open for you & others.  shocked.gif

C~M

I read that you have to pay 5 gems to open each gift.

disneyland lady

I now have a message that says I have expired gifts. Perhaps I need to have some sort of sunrise service for my dead gifts.

harley89

I have that choice blocked.  IF I happen to win something here Mayhem has to tell me to unblock it.

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
I have that choice blocked.  IF I happen to win something here Mayhem has to tell me to unblock it.
I've tried sending prezzies to you, Harley, but Pogo tells me I can't.  Just wanted you to know you've been in my thoughts!  xoxoxox

harley89

Sorry Squid.  You know my paranoia when it comes to Pogo

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2013, 08:00:29 PM
Sorry Squid.  You know my paranoia when it comes to Pogo

Wow, that is harsh. I do not believe in limiting my paranoia like that.

"Paranoia is just having the right information."
― William S. Burroughs

Squid

I try to send Disney gifts, too, but she's too dang fast.  She already has EVERYTHING by the time I get there.

Sue

THIS IS POSTED BY POGO ON THE PAGE WHERE YOU GO FOR HELP. I KNEW IT WAS ALL POGOS FAULT.

"Current Issues -  3/27/2013 – There is an issue with guestbook settings and gifts. Mant users are unable to go past page 1 of their guestbook and users with a substantial amount of gifts are unable to open them. We are working on a fix."

Squid

Nice to know they are aware of it and doing something.  I don't have issues with problems arising - it's the way the problems are dealt with that will chap my hide.  Let's give them a chance.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on April 05, 2013, 06:52:39 AM
Nice to know they are aware of it and doing something.  I don't have issues with problems arising - it's the way the problems are dealt with that will chap my hide.  Let's give them a chance.

At least Pogo has been made aware ... and in return ... IS WILLING & WORKING TO FIX THEIR ISSUES!!

(more than i can say for "another unmentionable site)"  rolleyes.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on April 05, 2013, 10:52:31 AM
At least Pogo has been made aware ... and in return ... IS WILLING & WORKING TO FIX THEIR ISSUES!!

(more than i can say for "another unmentionable site)"  rolleyes.gif
tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Anyone still having the problem with the gifts can go into Yatzee or First Class Solitaire where there is a little gift link and that lets you open any of your gifts.

Sue

sara2030

Yeah haven't heard of this either, are you still having problems with it?

essybee

No I have not had this problem and I can't remember any one else stating they have

Sue

The problem was fixed by Pogo a loooooooong time ago.  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 03, 2013, 08:28:05 AM
The problem was fixed by Pogo a loooooooong time ago.  popcorn2.gif

I think rather than just going to the fun and games threads to up their counts enough to get PM's they are finding ancient threads. I think there is a prize for the oldest one bumped!  lipsrsealed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview