Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Found a new badge in my collection -- a free badge

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

I just found a new badge in my collection today
The new badge is:

A man in a beautiful black and red shirt with a pair of knee-length trousers, a shirt with bell trim and a padded headpiece.
The headpiece has an open face front with the large horns stuffed so that they support themselves, the horns have mini bells attached.
The man is holding two playing cards with "j"s on them.

My question - did you get  tbe badge too today??
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

I do not seem to have that badge as a recent addition.  I did not go through ALL my badges.   Is it possible that this badge might be the 1000 badge badge?

C~M

Ummm, doesn't it have a name and or game that it was from? How about taking a picture of it and posting it? What book is it in? What page in the book is it in?

gran2x2

I found this in my badges ..It lists no game or anything....

Mobius Spike Badge
Apr 1, 2013

Squid

I don't have that badge that I can see.  Did you finish a book of badges?  Those badges don't list as being part of a book or game.

gran2x2

Did a google on that badge of mine and it is for finishing an album.... tumbsup.gif

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 02, 2013, 04:06:23 AM
Did a google on that badge of mine and it is for finishing an album.... tumbsup.gif

I was pretty sure that was where that badge was from, but Pogo was "Over Capacity" this morning so I couldn't get on to see.

And to DS, Skew you!! lmao

CindyLouWho

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview