Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall - Club Only Limited Time Item - Exchange

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Hey there,

There's a Club only limited time item in the mini mall that I really want and I don't know how I missed it while my membership was still active or maybe it wasn't yet available.  It's the purple electric guitar (under new releases on the 7th page if I remember correctly) and I was wondering if someone who has a membership would be willing to exchange items (purple's my fave color and I own a purple guitar in real life.)  In exchange for the purple guitar I'll buy you an item for yourself that you want in order to cover the tokens (it doesn't have to be of lesser or equal value.)  I'm not sure how much it is b/c it's greyed out right now but I don't think it would be a gem item. If someone could let me know I'd really appreciate it.  Please PM me so I can get the notification on my phone as I may forget to come back later and, if you're game, so I can give you my deets since my main account name is different from the user I use here on the site.

Thanks!  blowkisses.gif

Yoming 2

I tried to send you a gift of the guitar.....it's only 3000 tokens----but it won't let me send it because you are not a Club Pogo member.  If you can figure out a way for me to send it let me know and it's yours.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Forget the exchange, HotPink, I'll be happy to send the guitar to you from one of my accounts - No problem.  Just tell me which ID you want it sent to.  Purple Electric guitar = 3000 tokens.

edited to say:  Yoming is right.  This item is for Club Pogo Members only... can't be gifted to nonmembers.  So sorry!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I've tried that, Mayhem, it doesn't work.  I should say as a trial member, I couldn't buy POGO MEMBER ONLY items from the mini mall.  I presume that gifting to trial members wouldn't work either.  I'm willing to try, if your interested, Hot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview