PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:14:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1000 badge now mine....

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif       cheerleading.gif       cheerleading.gif   

I just got the 1000th badge that was to be awarded today.....check in the special edition badge album to find it.

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thanks for the heads up, Yoming ... just checked and mine's there too .. YAAAAAAA! huh.gif

MsMissy

Im glad to hear you got that badge, Yoming. I cked yesterday & mine wasnt there, so gonna check agin soon today.  hi11.gif

gran2x2

Go to the Pogo news page and follow directions to email them about it..After I think 4-26 no one will get it so don't waste time waiting..email em asap so they can award it before the deadline...

If you did NOT get this badge, but think you deserve it, then you'll want to verify by taking the following steps:

STEP ONE:  Check you overall Weekly Badge Count. If you have over 1,000, then you may qualify. If you have fewer than 1,000, then you do not qualify and you will not receive the badge.  Go to Badge Central, then click My Collection.  There you'll see how many of each type of Badge you own. Look at the number for Weekly Badges. If it's over 1,000, continue to step 2.

STEP TWO: If you have over 1,000 Weekly Badges, but you didn't earn them all by February 26th, you're not eligible. One quick way to see if you are eligible is to look at all of your Completed Yearly Badge Albums. If all but 2013 have "Complete" banners across them, and you've earned enough in 2013 (by February 26), then you're eligible. Here's an example of what that would look like:

If, however, you've got incomplete yearly badge books, you are NOT ELIGIBLE and you will not receive the commemorative badge. Here is what it might look like if you were close, but ultimately ineligible:

STEP THREE: If you have verified that you've earned 1,000 Weekly Badges by February 26th, but do not have the 1,000th Commemorative Badge, then e-mail stories@pogo.com with the following in the Subject Line of the e-mail:

1K Verified:  (screen name)

So, for example, if your screen name on Pogo is "CatPaws22" then you'd type: 1K Verified: CatPaws22 in the subject line of your e-mail. If your screen name is "JiminyCorncakes" it would be: 1K Verified: JiminyCorncakes. If your screen name is "NeedlessThirdExample" then you'd type: 1K Verified: NeedlessThirdExample, as seen below:

IMPORTANT: You have until APRIL 26th, 2013 to claim the 1,000th Special Edition Commemorative Badge!

We recognize that there were a lot of people who were VERY close to earning all one thousand of the Weekly Badges, but we are being very strict about this:  if you did not have them all by February 26th, we will not be awarding you the badge.

Thanks to everyone who participated in earning all of those badges! It's really quite a feat, and we hope you enjoy the commemorative badge!

pete379

gigi

Got my badge, however, it wont show up in the games.  I took my mini off and selected badge, but all I get is a pink square when I'm in Chrome and a white square when I'm in IE........... is this just me?

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on April 16, 2013, 11:03:24 AM
Got my badge, however, it wont show up in the games.  I took my mini off and selected badge, but all I get is a pink square when I'm in Chrome and a white square when I'm in IE........... is this just me?

From the pogo forum:

If you earned this badge and have noticed the chat icon isn't displaying correctly (pink or white) in chat rooms, Pogo is probably aware of the problem and working to fix it but you can contact them via their Help system if you would like to report it.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

I wonder if pogo will do something like this for 2000 badges...
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gigi

Yoming!!!! thank yewwwwww.  I never check pogo first cause it's too hard to find stuff (at least for me)  I guess I better work at it harder so ppl here don't have to do all the footwork for me.  I really do appreciate it though.  Thanks again.

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on April 16, 2013, 05:39:40 PM
Yoming!!!! thank yewwwwww.  I never check pogo first cause it's too hard to find stuff (at least for me)  I guess I better work at it harder so ppl here don't have to do all the footwork for me.  I really do appreciate it though.  Thanks again.

Stinkerbell

Mine's not there. I sent the email to "stories" but haven't heard back. Not sure what else to do.

survivorjeff

same thing with me. no badge and I emailed stories also. Was thinking could ask support on the ea site.

disneyland lady

Maybe by the time you guys get the badge it will actually work in the chat. As of now you just get a yellowish nothing.

Mayhem

When you emailed stories@pogo.com, did you follow the instructions exactly?

If you have verified that you've earned 1,000 Weekly Badges by February 26th, but do not have the 1,000th Commemorative Badge, then e-mail stories@pogo.com with the following in the Subject Line of the e-mail:

1K Verified:  (screen name)

So, for example, if your screen name on Pogo is "CatPaws22" then you'd type: 1K Verified: CatPaws22 in the subject line of your e-mail. If your screen name is "JiminyCorncakes" it would be: 1K Verified: JiminyCorncakes. If your screen name is "NeedlessThirdExample" then you'd type: 1K Verified: NeedlessThirdExample, as seen below:

IMPORTANT: You have until APRIL 26th, 2013 to claim the 1,000th Special Edition Commemorative Badge!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Sorry .. didn't see that gran2x2 had already posted this info.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

harley89

Quote from: roadwarrior on April 16, 2013, 01:45:34 PM
I wonder if pogo will do something like this for 2000 badges...

I hope to be around for that one

survivorjeff

Quote from: Mayhem on April 17, 2013, 10:45:34 AM
When you emailed stories@pogo.com, did you follow the instructions exactly?

If you have verified that you've earned 1,000 Weekly Badges by February 26th, but do not have the 1,000th Commemorative Badge, then e-mail stories@pogo.com with the following in the Subject Line of the e-mail:

1K Verified:  (screen name)

yes I did. But I only just did the email today. so I'll just wait and see.

gran2x2

I sent mine several times yesterday after not getting it...today it is there..so send if every 30 minutes x 5...lol..it worked for me

survivorjeff

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 17, 2013, 12:15:27 PM
I sent mine several times yesterday after not getting it...today it is there..so send if every 30 minutes x 5...lol..it worked for me

I will do that thank-you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview