Main Menu

Stars

Started by SpunkyGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

hylainhero4

SpunkyGirl

I think those were meant for me.   :-[

SpunkyGirl

Not very funny at all.  Is this a kids room or are we all adults?  Makes me wonder? ;D

gettysrevenge

I too am a good catholic girl but far from innocent.   When I ask a priest once if smoking or puffing on a bing a bong was wrong he told me not as long as I didn't over indulge.  I thought cool and if you ever go to a nuns only nursing facility you will notice the amount of booze they have.  I am a good catholic girl and make sure I follow all the rules to the T.  And to overindulge is up to the individual lol  Thought I would tell innocent angel catholic girl that.  And thanks for explaining the stars cause I wanted to ask and didn't.  Getty :o  By the way,  seriously my little boy whom lost his dad 2 weeks ago my sweet meid looks up in the sky every night and picks out a star and says thats dad watching us.  Stars are special to some if not in this forum.   :'(

honeypyye

You're Welcome Catholic & Spikey....I used http://www.gifworks.com/ because you cant just go in a 'cut' down a .gif.  Gifworks lets you upload a .gif to their site and then re-size it...Glad I could help...=)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well I appreciated it Honey and I'm learning a lot in here I'm going to that site too and see if I can learn to resize and lol @ Getty maybe I'm not so Innocent either but dint tell Homer or Duckie  ;)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hmmmmmm a bad lil innocent Catholic girl dint look right  :P

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

Love the picture it fits alot better!! WHoo HOO  I wish I knew more about using a computer so I could find naughty and nice pics for me lol   I would like a biker chick pic  too bad I cant put one of me on here.  I have all kinds of choices naughty naked or nice naked or naked naked haha just kidding NOT  no I do have the most awesome leather wear.  Doc and I use to go to the Big Sturgis Motorcycle get together in South Dakota every year.  I guess this year I will go and drive the RV and trail a bike and maybe find someone to ride with me.  I already have the camp spot and FYI  I had easy rider take pics of me for the magazine a couple years in a row. WHoooo HOooo  o man I hope Doc has his eyes covered up there in heaven. Getty

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Getty I could try to find you a biker doll if you like I dint know how to put it on yours but I bet someone could tell us Ive been experimenting  lol I didn't know you could do all this but I'm having fun let me know and I will try to get you biker  doll

Element

Quote from: ronandamee1 on July 14, 2004, 09:33:00 PM
Stars can be earned here. Program a few working autos and you might get nice blue ones.
Stars can also be taken away. Violate the tos and if you are lucky you might get stuck with 1 star. If you are not vey lucky, well you will see what happens. The stars were originally designed to reward the advid members. The more you posted, the more stars you got. But a member named a_playa came along and ruined it for everyone by abusing it and posting things like lol and thanks just to get stars. So everyone had to suffer from his abuse. He has since been banned and is no longer around for you to complain to...lol. Since I have the stars, I am ok with the system the way it is....lmao. People post when they have something to say, not just to earn a reward of stars. < Thus ending today's lesson

Actually from what i remember A_playa never stoped the rank per posts. It was already stoped befor he began posting. You could tell when he made 30 or so posts on his first day as a member that he was going to be a spammer. This is a forum there are always going to be spammers and the admins realize this so instead of increasing the spam by keeping the rank/post system they tried to reduce it by disabling it. I too was sad to see it disabled but now that i've seen soo much useless posts by people im actually glad they did disable it.

Quality Before Quanity

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview