PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:36:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jodi Arias Trial

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

prisoner.gif  Is anyone else addicted to this damn trial???? prisoner.gif
[/b]

Squid

I know so many people who are addicted but I can't bear to watch someone squirming his or her way out of such a hideous act.  Besides, the trial is on during the day (I think) and I'm working. 

roadwarrior

1.  I think she knew darn well what she was doing when she killed him.

2.  Bat chit crazy this one yes.

3.  She needed to keep her mouth shut from day one.  Every time she opens her mouth her story changes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

bat.gif police.gif   She is bat chit crazy...My new excuse for everything from now on is.....""the ninjas made me do it!!"" hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Not sure why this is in General Pogo Discussions but.....

I am watching all day every day and all night - love the HLN After Dark. My main question I would want answered is why couldn't Jodi have worn a blonde wig to the 'out of her town' rental agency? They all seem to think she must have dyed her hair somewhere along the way to Mesa.

One of Travis' sisters is a policewoman here in San Diego where my son is the Medical Examiner. She has now taken a leave of absence to be with the family.  I think the jury questions have been great. Especially to the 2 Defense witnesses that gifted Jodi after their testing. I wish we had jury questions everywhere. I am pretty sure that Jodi really thought she could twist Travis into taking her on that cruise and when he didn't she finalized the deal and in her mind this made the whole thing his fault.

They keep bringing that phone sex thing but it was really tame and truth be told he really seemed like he wanted to sleep more than chat. She was the one egging him on in that conversation. Perhaps I can see her stabbing him considering her anger issues but 27 times?

Some people ask how someone that tiny could have lifted his dead weight. I have problems lifting the dead weight of my brain damaged daughter in laws head to the side. BUT.... I can move her easily across the room with a sheet underneath her. The evidence of what Jodi used to move Travis back into the shower were in the washer with the camera - towels - soaked with Travis' blood.

And Travis had 2 tires slashed well before. Who would do two? Someone who was invested. Have you ever confronted someone who was dating your FORMER boyfriend? Jodi did.

And Jodi telling people she was smarter than Einstein! I would love to just loop the tape of her mispronouncing "Greenwich Time" into her cell every night!

Nah.....I am not watching.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 22, 2013, 04:31:34 PM
And Travis had 2 tires slashed well before. Who would do two?

Anyone who didn't want a spare tire to easily fix the situation?  With two flats, it's MUCH more inconvenient.  Maybe a neighbor who didn't like his music?

LOL, I can't believe I'm answering in this thread.  Everything you wrote, Dis, is completely unknown to me.  What channel is this stuff on?

S1lent

Greetings,
I tape the trial and my wife watches it during the evening.  I follow along, while surfing the web.  She is guilty...but I think she will get less than the death penalty.  My wife says she will be sentenced to death....we have a dollar bet.  It is good drama.  I also liked watching the OJ Simpson trial and the Casey Anthony trial.   Can't believe I would watch that kind of stuff....but it is interesting,

BTW....I've been drinking wine again...so my thought may be slurrrrrred.

S1lent

gran2x2

I have watched this trial circus too much and am now brain dead and posted in the wrong place...lol..If she walks on this I will be shocked..I am just hoping they find her guilty of 1st degree..bullet to the brain and 29 stab wounds with his throat slit...She needs to be put away forever...

harley89

I stay away from anything that smacks of reality tv.  I have seen news clips of this event.  And yes it does from what I have seen appear she is going down.  Let us just hope there are not some bat crap crazy jurors.  We have seen it happen before

Squid

I must admit I watched a lot of the OJ Simpson trial almost two decades ago.  That showed me that justice can easily slip through our fingers.  My jaw dropped when that verdict came in.  I happened to be the only white person in a room FULL of black people when that verdict came in and everyone around me was cheering.  I didn't understand that one bit.

I don't know the particulars about this Arias person but I know people are gripped by the trial.  How much longer will it go on?

gran2x2

It is in final stages..both sides rested and DA is doing rebuttal now..But defense is pulling every trick they can to drag it out...

harley89

I heard about the defense this morning. If they pull it off even a conviction would be a win. 

disneyland lady

And now I have seen it all - there is a Jodi Arias Trial coloring book on eBay complete with Jeanne Casare, Nancy Grace and other reporters. They are selling out quick but I figure they will probably be removed quicker.

http://tinyurl.com/aaoxpqg

S1lent

Greetings,
Was Travis shot first or stabbed first.

I cannot see someone shooting someone after stabbing him 29 times and about cutting his head off.

It was just a 25 calibre bullet....so if she shot him first...it may not have dropped him.

S1lent

gran2x2

ME says gun shot was last because no bleeding in the brain so heart had stopped when bullet hit his brain...

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 26, 2013, 03:35:48 AM
ME says gun shot was last because no bleeding in the brain so heart had stopped when bullet hit his brain...

My son is an ME and he said that the brain would have been fluid by the time they did the autopsy. She shot him before 4pm on June 4 but the 911 call to report him dead was on June 9. Seeing that blood on the sink I have to think that he was shot after he was stabbed.

gran2x2

I think the bullet was last to be sure he was dead...She is a true sociopath....

Squid

Ew!  Brain tissue liquefies that quickly?  Brain matter turns to slush in 5 days!?  I don't remember learning that.  I ate lunch through an autopsy once.  Yeah, that's bad.

S1lent

Greetings,
I could have been a Doctor... but I would faint at the sight of blood.

Speaking of Doctors.

I saw my doctor last week and he said I was FAT, and that will be a hundred dollars.

I asked him for a second opinion, and he said I was ULGY too...and that will be two hundred dollars.

ENjoy the day.

S1lent

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview