PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo & Java?!?!?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

What is up with this????             

gran2x2

no-no.gif  I don't use BH autos any more so I dunno.... rolleyes.gif

Yoming 2

I posted this in another thread..........I tried it and it worked--haven't had a problem so far.  Maybe worth a try for you.   tumbsup.gif

After downloading the lastest Java update, I resolved the problem of having that annoying "block/don't block" screen from popping up by doing the following. Hope this will help others. Begin by going to your start menu and clicking on Control Panel. Then go to JAVA in your control panel screen. When the Java screen comes up, click on the tab marked ADVANCED. Scroll down to heading titled MIXED CODE. Finish by clicking on the command box that says "ENABLE-HIDE WARNING AND RUN W/ PROTECTIONS." Be sure to then click on, APPLY. Exit the screen and control panel, and that should keep the annoying command screen from constantly popping up. Good Luck!!

C~M

First off to gran:

I don't have a BH auto on this computer. I was playing the slots game for the badge and went through one name just fine with both challenges, but then when I started the second account that would pop up randomly. I did just click "Don't Block", but it would pop up again later.
Those are PogoCheets.net Watermarks I created and added to the screen capture. I also Photoshopped it to remove names, addresses, etc.

Now for Yoming:

I have the latest Java as I just had to have my second New hard drive put in yesterday and there was no Java on it.

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 26, 2013, 06:55:19 AM
I posted this in another thread..........I tried it and it worked--haven't had a problem so far.  Maybe worth a try for you.   tumbsup.gif

After downloading the lastest Java update, I resolved the problem of having that annoying "block/don't block" screen from popping up by doing the following. Hope this will help others. Begin by going to your start menu and clicking on Control Panel. Then go to JAVA in your control panel screen. When the Java screen comes up, click on the tab marked ADVANCED. Scroll down to heading titled MIXED CODE. Finish by clicking on the command box that says "ENABLE-HIDE WARNING AND RUN W/ PROTECTIONS." Be sure to then click on, APPLY. Exit the screen and control panel, and that should keep the annoying command screen from constantly popping up. Good Luck!!

thank you so much, I missed this first time around, glad you posted it again.  Easy directions, even I could understand lol
giggle2.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 26, 2013, 06:21:33 AM

What would this have to do with a BH auto? Why would you think this has anything to do with our software?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Squid

CM, did those Pogocheats.net logos actually appear all over your screen or did you do that to cover names/tokens/info?

S1lent

Thanks again Yoming,

I was fighting (and losing) until you provided the tip.

It has run without that "block" "do not block" pop-up.

S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lent on April 26, 2013, 04:29:59 PM
Thanks again Yoming,

I was fighting (and losing) until you provided the tip.

It has run without that "block" "do not block" pop-up.

S1lent

tumbsup.gif          hi11.gif               cheesy.gif                     

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 26, 2013, 06:21:33 AM

pogo does this *regardless* of auto use. Happening to me all the time too
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Quote from: Squid on April 26, 2013, 04:20:09 PM
CM, did those Pogocheats.net logos actually appear all over your screen or did you do that to cover names/tokens/info?

Pogo busted me for being a member here and that is how they do it.

I'm just joking...

First I used my Inpaint to remove names and url's etc. and then I used my Paint Shop Pro to add the PogoCheats.Net Logos.

cowboy63

C~M

Joe C

I have been getting them, too. I get them mostly in non-Flash games, especially when there is a jackpot spin involved. I always hit don't block. I saw somewhere else that Pogo is aware of the issue.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

I was able to fix it with the above fix for my PC but my laptop which I am using in the mornings to rank someone up on a game keeps stalling out with it. The weird thing was that I could not find Java except in the Add/Remove. I finally spent the time and energy to find where on the XP I hid java. It ended up not being in Program Files at all but in the downloads, lol! I just deleted - reinstalled so it would show up in the Control Panel and then clicked on the  Enable Hide Warning but sheesh - took 45 mins with my sore fingers. This was the 45 mins I actually missed my 20 yr old grandson living here - then I went and ate some leftovers and remembered I now have leftovers now that he is in college in NV.

gran2x2

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 26, 2013, 03:44:45 PM
What would this have to do with a BH auto? Why would you think this has anything to do with our software?

I saw the pogocheats logo and thought he was using bh auto...My mistake...Sorry....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview