PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:12:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another Hidden Object Game (HOG) coming soon....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

As long as these games keep making money for them, they will come up with more...

MsMissy

Thanks for the info CM & the pictures, as for making money like Squid said , yes they surely do as i like HO games, but havent bought all of them yet . Im sure alot of ppl. are gonna buy these also. Just my 2cents woth LOL   hi11.gif   coffee.gif

TheAngel

all the new games are HOGs now because youre right... all about the $.  When was the last NON HOG new game released??? Plants n zombies I think?  Sad. would be nice to have some new games that arnt HOGS (hogging all our $!!!  hysterical.gif ). 

Joe C

Ms Netiquette - We know there are cheaters in Pogo and we try to limit their effect on Pogo.

Pogo Store - Here is another pay-to-play game, with badges you have to buy with gems.

Auto vendors - Make sure you buy that new auto, too.

hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheAngel

awwww why did my reply get dleted? no really????!!!!   nono.gif  homer or mayhem? And i know b/c i FINALLY got 25 so i can msg ppl (yay)!!!!   cheesy.gif  

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview