PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:33:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Album - A pogo Journey Part 1

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

This is a very expensive album.  4 Badges for 60 gems.  The previous album with 4 badges was 43 gems(Silence is Golden). There are 2 more of these to be released and if they are also 4 badges for 60 gems, it will total 120 gems for 12 badges.  There are about 80 comments on the news item on pogo so far and everyone is saying that the album is just too dear.  Don't suppose EA will listen though.

Squid

People should boycott.  That's too expensive to play four games.

disneyland lady

Geez I hate doing math so early but wouldn't 3x 60 gems be 180? Even more painful. But at least each set will have a completion badge so there will be a total of 15 badges for those 180 gems or 12 gems each. We really need an EA Card sale like right now.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on May 14, 2013, 03:08:41 AM
People should boycott.  That's too expensive to play four games.
Ha!

The know that I will buy whatever they release.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I won't buy it unless I get it on sale and with an EA card I got on sale.  I'm drawin' the line!

Sugarfootin

im on a limit income so i wont be use my gems ??? my monthly wont go that far? pogo killing me. they wont you to buy buy buy? i need pogo stock now. lol

edfshr

So, ahhhm, where or when are the EA card sales?

I wait for badges and albums to be discounted before buying. It looks like they are starting with a high price so that my discounted price will be the "usual" price.

Sue

Pogo's response to all the inquires.

Pogo Journeys PBA Requires Journey to Bank!

Dear Editor,

Has Pogo lost it's proverbial mind? Why are they charging 60 gems for 4 games which is 15 gems per badge?  That's ridiculous, especially for us seniors on fixed incomes.

Give us a break – please!

Editor: The Pogo Journeys Premium Badge Album is a bit more expensive than our regular PBAs, and that's because it's part of a series with an evolving story-line.  It did require quite a bit more work, and many revisions. We're actually quite excited by it, and while it does have fewer actual badges, we do hope that our players will enjoy the story!

Squid

I will keep playing Pogo... but right now I feel like my gem days are numbered.  I'm feeling taken by Pogo.  Since I have about 10 years of membership paid for, I'll just get the weeklies, I guess.  The prices are getting me miffed.

S1lent

Ja Ja,

POGO has us all "HOOKED" on buying GEMS and then Spending GEMS.

We PAY TO PLAY.

What a country,

S1lent

BTW, I've been drinking wine...

Homer

Quote from: Squid on May 14, 2013, 12:45:22 PM
I won't buy it unless I get it on sale and with an EA card I got on sale.  I'm drawin' the line!

That's gonna be hard to do since I stole your crayons  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview