This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Could anyone help me, PLEASE??

Started by izzuab,

Previous topic - Next topic

izzuab

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get Club Pogo for free???? I have made some incredible friends on Pogo and now that I have lost my job I can not afford my Club Pogo membership anymore. If someone can help keep my membership for free I would greatly appreciate it. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

hotpinklovesofa

Make an insane amount of friends ON POGO.COM and ask them for free passes.  Take advantage of any promos they have going on and then cancel before your CC gets charged.  Buy tons of Coke products and use their Coke Rewards program to redeem for free Pogo.  Lastly, do without.  There are plenty of free games where you can continue to play and interact with friends.

Squid

disneyland lady

Perhaps instead of all those incredible friends on Pogo you need to get one very wealthy and generous friend. Needy & begging is so unattractive. We do give free advice. My advice never use your actual Pogo screenname on a non-Pogo site. YOUR WELCOME SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

izzuab

Thanks for the replies. I do appreciate your advice. I may look into the Coke Rewards program. Not a Coke drinker but may give it a shot for the points. Thank you again for the replies.

Squid

I bet we don't hear from izzuab very much anymore, despite how excited she was about being a part of this site in post #1.  Post #2 asked for a handout that never materialized.  It's my guess that her excitement has died.  

Sorry, I've had a long day and am teetering on utter exhaustion.

roadwarrior

Go pick up an EA game card for $20.  They are good for 350 gems OR 3 months of pogo.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

How about NOT playing Pogo with those supposed friends and use that time you would of wasted playing Pogo and LOOK for another JOB??

Just my

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: izzuab on May 16, 2013, 12:37:18 PM
Thanks for the replies. I do appreciate your advice. I may look into the Coke Rewards program. Not a Coke drinker but may give it a shot for the points. Thank you again for the replies.

If you're willing to spend an equal or greater amount of money on something you don't even usually buy to get a membership 'for free' then why the hesitation to pay upfront for a membership that you obviously want?

People confuse me.

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on May 17, 2013, 05:52:03 AM
If you're willing to spend an equal or greater amount of money on something you don't even usually buy to get a membership 'for free' then why the hesitation to pay upfront for a membership that you obviously want?

People confuse me.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gigi

ouch ........but you all tell it like it is..... yep, looked like begging from my end too
luv this place

harley89

People amaze me.  You lost your job and your are looking for free Club Pogo.  I will not provide free Club Pogo for you and consider it a favor.  You need to get your head straight and worry about shelter,food etc.  Club Pogo will not help you if you lose your home. 

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on May 17, 2013, 01:19:12 PM
People amaze me.  You lost your job and your are looking for free Club Pogo.  I will not provide free Club Pogo for you and consider it a favor.  You need to get your head straight and worry about shelter,food etc.  Club Pogo will not help you if you lose your home. 

DAMN!!! There goes my master plan  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

I am on my last couple weeks of my Subway freebies...In June I have to pay again sad.gif ...lol..oh well...it's been a good few years of no cost...Not just for me but I shared with friends and family and we have all been playing for free...SADLY..All good things must end...Anybody wanna pay for mine???    giggle2.gif hysterical.gif...Just kidding.... vacation58.gif

Squid

Now I feel greedy, Gran.  If I could, I would share with you.  I still have years on my Subway free ride.  I gave years worth to friends and YEARS worth to Homer (as many of us did) for him to give away as he/Pogocheats saw fit.  I wish I still had some time for you, Gran - really.  With all the increases (gems, HOGS that need payment, etc), having the membership paid for takes some of the sting out of it.   Good luck!   embrace.gif

gran2x2

embrace.gif Thanks Squiddy.  tumbsup.gif   I can buy my own....I was just havin a little fun.. I figure..Pogo actually costs like $.11 cents a day so no biggy...it's actually not expensive at all...at least not for me..

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif embrace.gif A very sweet soul gave me a coupon for a year of Pogo...I will not mention names so they do not get bombarded with requests...Just wanted to publicly say this forum and those who keep IT going are totally and completely AWESOME!!!! cheesy.gif

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

That's wonderful, Gran!  If you got that coupon from someone on this forum, it doesn't surprise me a bit - very generous people come here ... and generosity can take all sorts of forms.

Love the PC site!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview