PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Released : Sherlock Holmes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Thanks for the info Ken & ive already played both free games.  hi11.gif

Squid

I'm going to try it today.  Is it very similar to the other HOGs?  Any interesting twists?

disneyland lady

The interesting twist is that yet again we have spelling errors (balon for balloon - unless that is a brit spelling) and it is so fuzzy that I had to use hints for the first time in ages. Not going to be a favorite for many reasons.

S1lent

Greetings,
Not gonna be one of my top games.  I'll use the hints and get the badges.

It helps to work two accounts at the same timer.

S1lent

Squid

I tried it and I'm unimpressed.  Bad graphics, fuzzy picture, some real stretches for hidden objects (the bluebird was in the grain of a wooden panel/door- sure as heck didn't look blue to me).  Definitely not worth 20 gems, imo.  CLUE is much better.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on May 27, 2013, 06:59:48 AM
I tried it and I'm unimpressed.  Bad graphics, fuzzy picture, some real stretches for hidden objects (the bluebird was in the grain of a wooden panel/door- sure as heck didn't look blue to me).  Definitely not worth 20 gems, imo.  CLUE is much better.

dancing16.gif
I sure agree with that ... not at all interested .. now Clue, that's a really good hidden object game ~ the real deal!!

Joe C

New badges and a new cheat program that made short work of them! Game looks like something from an Apple II computer.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on May 27, 2013, 12:09:53 PM
New badges and a new cheat program that made short work of them! Game looks like something from an Apple II computer.

tumbsup.gif

I still own an Apple II but it was signed by Steve Wozniak. It had a 300 baud modem which meant reading a page of text too almost 20 minutes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview