PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:24:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A MUST have for women...

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

$12 for only 5 shots? Good way to smuggle it in to Disneyland instead of making my famous rum balls.

I am sooooo outing myself here but this reminded me of what I did to hide chocolate & cookies. Back in the dark ages the Kotex container was a cardboard box. I had it up in the hallway closet and neither my husband nor my 2 sons would EVER think to look in there for the chocolate chips or other goodies. I even used it to hide Easter Candy once when they had seen me buy it at the store! When I would make cookies my husband and my kids would always say they didn't know there was any chocolate in the house. In all of those years they never looked. And at one point my son and my then teen grandson were living here and they were quite aware that I had gone thru the change cuz they suffered thru it - but it never dawned on them that I really should not still have a box of "monthlies" in the hallway closet. AND.... since they were male they did not realize that packaging on them has been plasticwrap for decades!

Oh......confession is so good for the soul. But I am not about to tell them that I did this. I put my chocolate chips in my remodeled kitchen now that I am living alone BUT.... that box has money, jewelry & USBs with family papers, photos so if you see me running from the building during a fire only holding a Kotex box you will know I am "okay"!

mycatownsme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview