PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:56:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I won....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

I have enough of those to wallpaper my entire house.  I've never used one.  What?  They couldn't throw a few gems at us instead?  Where is that gift horse... ?  I have to look in his mouth.  LOL

Sue

My ex has won gems like five times so far. no-no.gif

Squid

Me, too, but instead of wallpapers and screensavers, they should throw a few more gems our way.  Considering all the money we give them... it would be appreciated more, I think.

essybee

With all the HOG'S being released you wold think they can afford to giveaway a gem or 2

TheAngel

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 15, 2013, 03:22:01 PM
My ex has won gems like five times so far. no-no.gif

Oooooo i wish they would throw those my way... 5x? lucky! never once here  (but crossing fingers now!)  how many did they give?

Squid

I've won a few times....  3-10 gems?  It's been a while.

Sue

Quote from: TheAngel on July 16, 2013, 02:18:26 PM
Oooooo i wish they would throw those my way... 5x? lucky! never once here  (but crossing fingers now!)  how many did they give?
The last time he won was a few weeks ago and he won twenty gems.

S1lent

Greetings,
I won too.

Yes it was a navy blue T-Shirt from Club POGO.   Came in XL so it will fit most.

I am not gonna tell you how much I've spent to win the shirt.

S1lent

Sue

Quote from: s1lent on August 10, 2013, 05:47:34 PM
Greetings,
I won too.

Yes it was a navy blue T-Shirt from Club POGO.   Came in XL so it will fit most.

I am not gonna tell you how much I've spent to win the shirt.

S1lent
And how much wine did you consume at the time??? LOL

disneyland lady

It cracks me up that they are still employing people to make new wallpapers instead of employing someone who knows how to use a spell check. I once used one of the early Mahjong themed wallpapers for about a week. Once.

But I think I have you beat on "did I win". I won $15 off a EA Sports game. They were all about $29 in those days so I would have to pay $14 for the win....oh wait..... hike on the $6.95 for shipping and handling and I would be paying an additional $25.95 for my "win". It was before they started giving the badges for winning something. I tried then to just get the badge - did not want the $15 off but Customer Service told me they are not going to honor old wins. Maybe you should contact Customer Service and ask them if you get a badge for winning the wallpaper!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview