PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 08:52:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

virus

Started by silent,

Previous topic - Next topic

silent

please be careful a friend of mine went to download something from playbuddy.com from eminence got a bad virus attached   to her win32 files so be careful

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: silent on July 22, 2004, 06:17:45 PM
please be careful a friend of mine went to download something from playbuddy.com from eminence got a bad virus attached   to her win32 files so be careful

Details???
A warning means nothing to me seeing you've only posted 3 times

silent

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on July 22, 2004, 09:11:53 PM

Details???
what does that mean i am on here all the time..i am just telling u what  my friend said i am not trying to   start anything..that is all ..jusat do not want anyone else to get it.................... mostly l like it here   8)

silent

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on July 22, 2004, 09:11:53 PM

Details???
am i suppose to post  every day to relay a message  to help anyone out !!

Super Duckie

I kinda think that was very rude of you to say that, and no you don't have to post everyday to relay a message... Some people will appreciate the advice, and on other hand, some people  just like to be rude and ignorant...

DEBKARLAR

I'm sorry if my Previous post seemed rude or offensive to you Silent.
I'm so used to seeing people post in pogo that the "autos" are viruses,worms,trojans ect
when I said you've only posted 3 times I didn't check when you joined so I assumed you was a new member. Silent once again I apologize for jumping to conclusions. it won't happen again  :(

saratoga

just an idea... maybe your friend should email playbuddy.com and explain to him... that he/she thinks they got the virus from him...   explaining the name of the virus..and what program it came with so he can take care of it?????

badcrazygirl

thats funny i never gotten i virus when i download your cheats?

badcrazygirl

Super Duckie

personally, i don't think the virus came from that site

Maelstrom

The name Eminence is the author of a playbuddy.com crack. Maybe you should tell your friend that cracks are illegal and the virus was just a warning.  ::)

silent

i think she  has learned her lesson ..i was just letting you guys know...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview