PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:14:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what has happen to HouseMD

Started by jtric1963,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtric1963

for years the number 1 totals in badges in here was HouseMD, but lately his/her's total have not moved.  anyone know if HouseMD is still with us (in this world or the hereafter)? their totals have not changed in like 2 months and has moved down to 4 place.  i hope it is not bad news.  i know that he/she totals were not number 1 over all in pogo, but they were in here.  my prayers are for no bad news.

S1lent

Greetings,
Not sure what happened to "House".  Some days, I can break the top 10...but usually max out in the top 25.  I'll have to look again.  BTW...my screen name is not listed.  I'm sure there are others that aren't listed either.

Anyway...I'll check the site.

S1lent

disneyland lady

I was wondering about that since he was always right up there on the top. I see out of the last couple of badges there is the freebie we all got and 2 Pogo App badges otherwise the last time Club badges were done was July 3. Last one on the iphone was done July 10 - the day it came out.

I always tell my friends that the one with the most badges when they die, wins! So if something bad happened then he was certainly a winner. Hope someone can clue us in.

Squid

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 01, 2013, 05:31:00 AM
Who is HouseMD?

I thought HouseMD was a tv show that ended over a year ago, now I'm confused??
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snowflower

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 01, 2013, 06:21:09 AM
I thought HouseMD was a tv show that ended over a year ago, now I'm confused??
zipper.gif Was wondering same thing  embarrassed.gif looked everywhere, lol

Mayhem

I spoke with Dave over at MyPogoBadges and he told me that "House MD" no longer plays on Pogo.

It was getting too expensive and they could no longer afford to keep up with all the badges.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

disneyland lady

Mayhem reigns! How does one just stop? I have a long time Pogo friend who not only was in a position where she could not renew club membership & no longer drank coke but also could no longer afford internet. She said that once in a while she will go check her email at the library but they do not allow you to log on to Pogo at the library. I will eat ramin before I will give up a badge. I need an intervention.

gigi

too bad, guess she doesn't have a laptop cause then WiFi would be the answer.  When I'm visiting my sis in Texas I have to go to library to check mail too and they don't block sites like pogo, so I can keep up with my daily challenges.  Yeah for Texas lol

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 02, 2013, 07:29:50 AM
I will eat ramin before I will give up a badge. I need an intervention.
No you don't; you need to teach a seminar.  ROFL

jtric1963

S1lent

Greetings,
I believe one of our own is in the top 10.

Congrats Crazyman.

Best of luck you badge hounds.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview