PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:40:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anybody sick of people cheating in Chess?

Started by Here2staY,

Previous topic - Next topic

Here2staY

Every time I try to play a few decent games of chess on pogo, I always run into some one who is using a program to cheat or leaves a rated game without losing any points. I don't how or what program they're using but it gets real annoying real quick.

Anyone know how they're doing it?  /  Or how to avoid cheaters?

Leave your comments below. I know there aren't too many Chess players on pogo (compared to other games) but I'd still like to hear them.

Yoming 2

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on August 03, 2013, 11:06:36 AM

whistle.gif

Are ya kiddin' me?

hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif       August is gonna be a llloooooooonnnnng one looks like... hysterical.gif

essybee

I agree play in a private room or set up a playdate with someone from your friends list coffee.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

hotpinklovesofa

These new posters lately have to be either trolls or prime examples of what happens when you hand out gold stars to everyone in class regardless of merit.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Here2staY on August 03, 2013, 10:58:31 AM

Every time I try to play a few decent games of chess on pogo, I always run into some one who is using a program to cheat or leaves a rated game without losing any points. I don't how or what program they're using but it gets real annoying real quick.

Anyone know how they're doing it?  /  Or how to avoid cheaters?

Leave your comments below. I know there aren't too many Chess players on pogo (compared to other games) but I'd still like to hear them.

"I like my beer cold, my tv loud and my homosexuals flaming," said a great man named Homer.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Wonder if there was a light bulb moment? You are posting this on a cheats site!

CindyLouWho

giggle2.gif  Thought this was a joke when I first seen the subject title   giggle2.gif  It had me laughing anyways!!   hysterical.gif

jtric1963

MsMissy

Just too funny .  giggle2.gif is this person for real, posting this message in a cheat forum. coffee.gif

gigi

I haven't been having many good days lately, but waking up to this sure gave my spirits a boost, see, not all is lost, there is always someone out there ready to give us a great big laugh.  I had to read to see what the rest of the joke was..... hahaha

disneyland lady

C~M

Ummm.... HELLO???  This is a fourm called PogoCHEATS. Most all of us CHEAT on Pogo so Please move on & thanks for the laugh.

BUH BYE NOW

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Here2staY

Should've realised that this place was full of idiots who cant win on their own. Don't know why I even registered to this retardville site. Have a nice life ****ers..

p.s. Get a LIFE

Yoming 2

Quote from: Here2staY on August 07, 2013, 08:43:37 AM
Should've realised that this place was full of idiots who cant win on their own. Don't know why I even registered to this retardville site. Have a nice life ****ers..

p.s. Get a LIFE

shocked.gif    crying10.gif      popcorn2.gif      bubblegum.gif         hysterical.gif       hysterical.gif    

roadwarrior

Quote from: Here2staY on August 07, 2013, 08:43:37 AM

p.s. Get a LIFE

I'll make sure the door hits ya pretty hard on the way out.

PS.  We have a Life.  It's called whoring ourselves for badges on pogo.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview