PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:56:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What kind of sleeper are you?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I end up being the Sleep-Fighter most nights   giggle2.gif

Click here for a larger image
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LOL, Ken.
For the most part, I'm a side sleeper although I don't hold my hands in prayer alongside my head.  I flip right, I flip left.  I have to be vigilant and watch out for sleep fighters!  LOL

hotpinklovesofa

I'm a mix of side and fighter. If I'm sleeping alone it's side, fortress and fighter, and I don't care how silly it looks to the hotel maids.

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on August 10, 2013, 03:27:04 AM
LOL, Ken.
For the most part, I'm a side sleeper although I don't hold my hands in prayer alongside my head.  I flip right, I flip left.  I have to be vigilant and watch out for sleep fighters!  LOL

Thought you might be the fighter, having been married/divorced 11 times. 

disneyland lady

They actually sorta have mine there. Not really a crashlander cuz I plan on sleeping in that position. I have to be in control of everything in my life so I sleep backwards (head at the foot of the bed) on top of the covers on my back with one leg off the bed at all times and no pillow. When I get up my bed is already made and I am already halfway to the computer chair.

Sugarfootin

I'm a sleep fighter......i have the bed to myself and i need a partner again.         lol

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: ozcar on August 10, 2013, 06:07:40 AM
Thought you might be the fighter, having been married/divorced 11 times. 

She never said anything about divorce so I was thinking one big happy family. She said side sleeper which would make perfect sense but I too thought fighter or maybe side fighter.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 12, 2013, 04:48:33 AM
She never said anything about divorce so I was thinking one big happy family. She said side sleeper which would make perfect sense but I too thought fighter or maybe side fighter.
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Ok im a side sleeper, cause I  haven't found a man yet, but I do have my cat who sleeps at the foot of my bed & she doesn't take much room as she only weighs 7 lbs. LOL  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview